Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Hello, considering to get the note.

Can 3 full adults sit comfortably at the back?

Yes for me. Leg space is way more than adequate, more space than most saloon here and you can even cross your leg without touchin the front seat. Side by side seating have to depends on the size of the person, very subjective. Best is to go try out.
↡ Advertisement

Hello, considering to get the note.

Can 3 full adults sit comfortably at the back?

You can also get 3 adult to visit the showroom and test out this is the best gauge you will get.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I would like to ask all Nissan Note driver whether has the similar issue that I encounter. My car will roll back even on gentle slope after I release the brake slowl6 even on D drive. I have tested my friend Nissan Note has the same problem. I have contact the workshop. Everything they say is normal. Pls feedback

I would like to ask all Nissan Note driver whether has the similar issue that I encounter. My car will roll back even on gentle slope after I release the brake slowl6 even on D drive. I have tested my friend Nissan Note has the same problem. I have contact the workshop. Everything they say is normal. Pls feedback

Just quickly press the accelerator lor

Most or all of the car will roll back with their cvt or auto trans on a gradient. Unless ur car have hill stop assist which the car hold on the brake for u. Ur gearbox at biting point cannot hold the car weight.

Hi everyone,

I am very new to cars and this is my first time getting one.

Currently driving 2008 Honda Fit (a gift) and it's time to change a new one :( 

Planing to get a Nissan Note, small and nice suitable for me. Is there anything to take note of?

I've read the forum through something about CVT (whats that? sorry for the stupid question) and also any big difference with the basic and the supercharged?

Thanks so much in advance.

• Praise 1

Sgcarmart n motorshow advertised Nissan note at 70,800.

OPC? Or real?

If the former, I'll think that it's quite shameful for Tc to resort to such tactic

• Praise 1

Sgcarmart n motorshow advertised Nissan note at 70,800.

OPC? Or real?

If the former, I'll think that it's quite shameful for Tc to resort to such tactic

its really selling at $70k at the motorshow. Think its a show price only.

But take note that this is the 1.2l version (79hp), they stopped bringing in the dig-s suerpcharged 1.2 due to VES.

• Praise 1

its really selling at $70k at the motorshow. Think its a show price only.

But take note that this is the 1.2l version (79hp), they stopped bringing in the dig-s suerpcharged 1.2 due to VES.

Most people will buy attrage as it's around this price too

i tot more ppl will buy note since its made in japan and similar price?

I find the note more spacious in terms of leg and head room on the back row some more.

if u comparing to attrage, yes. thats the reason i bought note over attrage. =) mayb the stock 15inch wheels come into play on road comparing to attrage 14inch.

if u comparing to attrage, yes. thats the reason i bought note over attrage. =) mayb the stock 15inch wheels come into play on road comparing to attrage 14inch.

Attrage comes with 15" rims leh

test drive attrage before. cant fight the refinement of a nissan note. but true , most ppl prefer sedan over hatchbacks.

The dig s version looks quite nice. The basic version, at least last year - the interior doesn’t look refined at all.
  • Praise 2

Attrage comes with 15" rims leh

my appologies. i think it might be 15. note definitely is better in term of ride. i only test drove the digs and go ahead to purchase. but believe NA should b the same since its the same body structure, only power wise. Edited by greynotey

But you are getting a 'honda jazz' competitor at a price for the attrage....

Feels much more Spartan but much more spacious

Will never consider mirage as seatback at rear is too upright.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2