Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Hi Owen, was your old one NY840 & now tc changed you SD 530?

I not too sure about the old HU model. The new HU photo is look exactly as this found Teana

post-3093-0-33043800-1466259972_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

I not too sure about the old HU model. The new HU photo is look exactly as this found Teana

Thanks bro, it is neither ny840 nor sd530, don't know what model..

Thanks anyway!

Nice. What you did for TC to change for you?

I keep calling and SMS my SE till she cannot take it any more and arrange for a replacement set.

• Praise 1

Wow Owen, yours looks.cool, let me check with tc...hope i can get yours!

Yes, get them to change if your GPS has no sound or cannot turn on the sound, but be prepared to wait for 2 hrs for them to get the job done.

• Praise 1

Yes, get them to change if your GPS has no sound or cannot turn on the sound, but be prepared to wait for 2 hrs for them to get the job done.

Owen, TC actually changed once for me in my first svc, no sound for gps, however the gps of the "new" one is so lagging, and freeze a lot..i guess i really need to change it again!

I just saw a Nissan electric car on the road called Nissan leaf. Any feedback anyone heard about it?

It's parallel imported, I think only one unit in singapore. Frankly speaking unless you are staying in landed property. If not, it's not logical to own a electric car.

Staying in condo or hdb, how you going to charge the car.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/review.php?AID=466&APPS=1

Turbocharged

To bros and sis owners of Note, can i check if the boot can take in 1 x large luggage + 1 x mid size luggage? TIA.

Neutral Newbie

Booked my Nissan Note at S$86k plus. Waiting for it to reach Singapore in August. COE price goes up and it is now selling at S$99.3k.  Haha!

Booked my Nissan Note at S$86k plus. Waiting for it to reach Singapore in August. COE price goes up and it is now selling at S$99.3k. Haha!

Err.. It was selling $76k at one point of time this year. You bought it at 10k more.

Err.. It was selling $76k at one point of time this year. You bought it at 10k more.

He made a mistake by buying 10k more. But he saved himself another 10k by not dragging further to purchase.

I got it at $78.8K!  placed deposit in mid March and got it in April. Feel lucky I made a decision fast and got it in my first bid (non guarantee coe)...lucky! [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I got it at $78.8K! placed deposit in mid March and got it in April. Feel lucky I made a decision fast and got it in my first bid (non guarantee coe)...lucky! [laugh]

Wao so good for you. But I am still happy thought my price is not lowest. Still consider very reasonable.

He made a mistake by buying 10k more. But he saved himself another 10k by not dragging further to purchase.

This is luck and can't say mistake. My old car is still running well before, only start to have problem end May. So have no choice but to change it.

Btw, you bought at the lowest price, genius?

↡ Advertisement