Nissan Note. replacing Latio Sport.?

Mrmurano

Turbocharged

Note is selling at $81K, compared to Mitsubishi Attrage at $65K.

Both are 1.2, 3 cylinder, CVT.

No doubt the Note is Japan made, compared to Attrage's Thai origin, the $16K premium is hard to swallow.

My non supercharge version note is 3 years old, recently there is squeaking sound when passing through humps or uneven road, anyone know what's going on?  I googled and will it be suspension problem?  But it seems only old car got this problem, my car isn't that old though!

Anyone has similar case? Can anyone help?

thanks

My non supercharge version note is 3 years old, recently there is squeaking sound when passing through humps or uneven road, anyone know what's going on? I googled and will it be suspension problem? But it seems only old car got this problem, my car isn't that old though!

Anyone has similar case? Can anyone help?

thanks

Only tan Chong can help.

Neutral Newbie

Carousell

Qoo10 or lazada or aliexpress

Only tan Chong can help.

Mine has this problem in my 2 yr old car. He nissan service personnel did something to the suspension then the sound will be gone. But after a few months the sound will come back.

Anything in general.. Thinking of buying a note.

I think u better think twice. Buy a honda jazz or fit better

Passenger space - note bigger than jazz

Boot space/configurations - agree jazz is indeed very innovative in design, but I do not carry big stuff often so abit useless for me

Build quality - note more plastiky but I do not care

Engine - agree jazz feels more powerful, but not deal breaker

Equipment - same

Warranty + servicing - can't exactly remember from the top of my head but note has longer warranty

Fc - should be roughly the same

Made in - note in jap, 1.3 jazz in Thai (if I remember)

Price - note 5k cheaper

Not that hard a choice to choose note

Qoo10 or lazada or aliexpress

Mine has this problem in my 2 yr old car. He nissan service personnel did something to the suspension then the sound will be gone. But after a few months the sound will come back.

I think u better think twice. Buy a honda jazz or fit better

Thanks bro, i will check with Tan Chong on my next service.

2 hours ago, wonkey said:

Hey everyone! Going to collect my Note soon! Always liked the look of the nismo note bodykit, is it available in singapore?

Body kit so you can have all the show but never upgrade the engine so not a lot of go? 

So all show and no go? 

:D

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
16 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Body kit so you can have all the show but never upgrade the engine so not a lot of go? 

So all show and no go? 

ok la, singapore look nice also happier, fast also stuck behind slow drivers pay money for performance but even more kek sim.

8 minutes ago, wonkey said:

ok la, singapore look nice also happier, fast also stuck behind slow drivers pay money for performance but even more kek sim.

Then go for it. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys!

Will be getting my OPC pearl white note (YOLO package) at the end of this month~ 😁

1. Solar film
  2. Coil mat
  3. Ceramic coating (System X)
  4. Front & Rear DVR
  5. Spoiler

Neutral Newbie
21 hours ago, IanWui said:

Hi guys!

Will be getting my OPC pearl white note (YOLO package) at the end of this month~ 😁

1. Solar film
  2. Coil mat
  4. Front & Rear DVR
  5. Spoiler

Congrats! How much extra was the YOLO package? What were the colour choices that they give you for the YOLO trim?

Neutral Newbie
On 9/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, wonkey said:

Congrats! How much extra was the YOLO package? What were the colour choices that they give you for the YOLO trim?

hey hello! the YOLO package costs an additional $1500, but the sales threw it in FOC..

as for colour variety, i didnt ask but i went for the pearl white with red trims (both interior & exterior).

Neutral Newbie
On 9/19/2019 at 5:33 PM, IanWui said:

Hi guys!

1. Solar film
  2. Coil mat
  4. Front & Rear DVR
  5. Spoiler

Hey hi! abit late to the party but i'm just about to get my yolo very soon as well. How has the car been for you in the past few months?

↡ Advertisement