Welcome to the new Fiattitude Club

Admin

Calling all Fiat enthusiasts [wave],

Welcome to the new Fiattitude Car Club. I have created this folder here on request from Tommi28 who wishes to have a corner for all Fiat owners to share information and chat. So everyone, do feel free to participate in the discussions here.

Cheers. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Calling all Fiat enthusiasts ,

Welcome to the new Fiattitude Car Club. I have created this folder here on request from Tommi28 who wishes to have a corner for all Fiat owners to share information and chat. So everyone, do feel free to participate in the discussions here.

Cheers.

MyCarForum.com

Where Car Enthusiasts Converge

COOL!!!

[thumbsup][flowerface][drivingcar][wave][smash][bounce2]

Edited by Tommi28

Neutral Newbie

COOL !~~~~

The place for all the italian to be in !!!~

Kudos to you Tommi!

Hope to chat up with you soon .

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i need a holiday .......

hey hicks, you got my sms this afternoon?

remember to do it fast, ok buddy ? [bounce1]

Thanks!! [bounce2][bounce2]

Yo dudes! [wave]

So glad to make everyone's acquaintance. Everyone that I have talked to has been super! And I hope we will continue to bring the Fiatitude group to bigger and better things!

Barring unforseen circumstances, I hope to be a bona fide Fiat owner soon.

Wah.. this work-week progressing damn slow sia.... can't wait for weekend to head down to the showroom to satisfy my cravings! [laugh]

Sweeney

aka Swee Hong [grouphug]

Neutral Newbie

Till end Oct, we hv 42 Fiat Owner. [drivingcar][drivingcar] So pls fall in. Problem is they may not be aware of this forum. I am lucky enough to search for fiat cars which lead me to this.

Would appreciate TTS SE to invite them to join in. [bounce2][bounce2][bounce2]

[gossip]

Would appreciate TTS SE to invite them to join in.

That's a good suggestion. Rally around the new club, that way, we can convince TTS to support us too, it will be mutually beneficial!

Neutral Newbie

Hey there Guys and Gals, Good News!!! I've gotten the domain www.clubfiattitude.com already and the link should be up and running in a few hours. We are moving forward!!!!!

Their pre-sales is also very good.

Went for a test drive, very happy with car (Punto) but price tag still too high for me. Also noted that they did not reduced their price for the past 2 December bidding. The price still stays at $56,000+ even COE fell $2000. Will see how the price goes before commiting.