Clio Voted Car of the Year

Vavavoom

European Car of the Year [thumbsup]

But honestly, who in SG really cares? The Megane won it in 2003, the Fiat Panda in 2004, and the Toyota Prius in 2005, but all this is of little value to the majority of car buyers in Singapore. Fiat for that matter, has also won it 6 or 7 times but the local distributor didnt do a good job selling their cars and look what happened.

Good job anyway, makes me proud to drive a car from a manufacturer who constantly wins such awards - 6th time for Renault

But honestly, who in SG really cares? The Megane won it in 2003, the Fiat Panda in 2004, and the Toyota Prius in 2005, but all this is of little value to the majority of car buyers in Singapore. Fiat for that matter, has also won it 6 or 7 times but the local distributor didnt do a good job selling their cars and look what happened.

Good job anyway, makes me proud to drive a car from a manufacturer who constantly wins such awards - 6th time for Renault

Very well said [thumbsup]

In fact, historically speaking, the ECOTY doesn't seem to really do anything to the sales of the car overall. The top sellers almost everywhere always show otherwise.... [:p]

That said, it's nice to see Renault still getting better despite their occasional recent hiccups like the Avantime (which was really ahead of its time)

Neutral Newbie

I made a check with Renault two weeks back on the new clio and was told that they would only be bringing in the 1.2l version. [:/] Well doesnt make sense for them to bring in the 1.6l to compete with their megane ranges...

Neutral Newbie

alright bro~~~ i am also another megane man ~~ heh heh which one u driving? My ride is the Meg Coupe 1.6 Phase2.

Neutral Newbie
thats y I am still owning one....hahaha [thumbsup][thumbsup]

bro u also another Renault owner?~~~ kaoz this thread here seems like got a lot of Renault owners?