Klasse SG Application, which is the correct method?

XLR8

1. The SG does not contain water, it's super concentrated and is meant to be applied by a dry applicator (either an microfiber applicator (remove label first) or a sponge (preferred).

2. To applying Klasse SG, use a 100% cotton terry cloth applicator, or my favorite, the Blue Perl microfiber applicator. Do not apply Klasse SG with a foam applicator.

Just got my Klasse SG. Getting abit confused here. Got this from 2 different Klasse SG application tips. So which is the right method? Foam applicator(sponge) or MF applicator? [confused] Any Klasse experts around?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

yes, it d say sponge is preferred.

It can also means it preferred to use sponge than MF pad

As u can see from the two statements, MF pad is more generally used.

But anyway, it's still up to your preference on what to use for appication.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm new here. Saw quite some threads talking about Klasse products. Just wondering what are the positive points of Klasse comparing to other detailing brands, can give some idea?

Neutral Newbie

u mean it's wax lasts longer than others, how long actually [:)]

mind telling more about Klasse products, such as product name and purpose?

thanks!

For me I apply Klasse AIO with the Meguairs foam applicator (round orange pad). Buffing is done with a shortnaped MF cloth.

Think SG should be the same too. Remember to apply it thinly and do not allow the liquid dry completely. Also do not use undue pressure that may cause swirls.

Neutral Newbie

Juz got myself a bottle of OCW. Would like to chk wether after applying OCW, still can use AIO & SG for subsq detaling?? Will OCW be stripped off??

Neutral Newbie

You still can use AIO and SG after using OCW but AIO contains chemical cleaner, so most properly will remove OCW when applied over it.