Menzerna or Klasse?

Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

after reading so many tread ... thinking of getting either one of the below option, need expert help to recommend which is better in term of lasting, protection and also shin.

by the way, my Black baby is 2 yrs and 3 months .. previously done toughseal b4, body hv quite no. of scratchs and swirl mark... [bigcry][bigcry]

From DiyGurus

Menzerna products

FPII $32.50

FTG $28.80

FMJ $68.00

HGAS $29.60

Total $158.90

From KlasseSG

Klasse product

AIO & HGSG $75.00

or another other better recommend, are welcome ...

↡ Advertisement

I try both. But prefer menzerna but there is alot step got to do FPII, FTG, FMJ then HGAS but overall ease of application with hand polish. But result is [thumbsup][sunny] . I use hand polish but if machine polish i think will be more [sunny][sunny] [sunny]and swee swee.

post-14-1136256014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chogokin

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

how long it can last? also is FPII able to clear off the scratch and swirl mark?

Edited by Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

any reason u prefer Klasse? Can AIO clear off the swatch and swirl mark?

Also hv u use b4 Menzerna?

If i get Klasse, price is cheaper as compare to Menzerna.. [lipsrsealed]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

tks for the abv, so if i get AIO and HGSG ($75), than i don't need to get FTG and FMJ ($96.80) ... is the effect the same?

Also how long it can last and which is easy to apply?

sorry for so many question ... [:p]

Edited by Ehonda

So far my ride still smooth, apply for 1 month already and it do does give the wet look as compare to Klasse. Klasse is more easy only AIO and HGSG but Menzerna FPII, FTG, FMJ, HGAS abit more tedious (sometimes feel like giving up). As scratches and swirl i think minimse only unless use machine (think so). But under sun it will hide it not so obivious. FYI my ride also got alot scratches and swirl marks and worst got paint chip hit by stones from lorry. Can check out my link on my work. Pls do give comments. Thanks.

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~nobody44/26-04Dec.jpg

This are jus my finding and i jus a novice who also jus start doing DIY detailing.

Neutral Newbie

tks for the abv.

by the way, u use what type of cloth or cotton appicator to apply and clean off? I know if use the wrong cloth it wl causes more swirl mark ... [bigcry]

I use microfiber applicator to apply and microfiber cloth to buff off. If u r getting the klasse kit it come with 2 mf cloth and 2 applicator. Their cloth and applicator also very good.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

mix mix .. mean i don't hv to get FPII and FTG? [hur]

i stay at BT PJ, i think consider north west, why?

Edited by Ehonda