Coffee at Ridout Gardens McDonald's

Fortress

Dear All,

Interested to have a chit chat at Ridout Gardens McDonald's, 1500 hrs on Friday, Jan 6.

1. Fortress

2. Skodarr - he said that just tell him the place and time, "as usual" - assuming he is coming.smile.gif

Edited by Lightspeed
↡ Advertisement

Am an employee...do hope I owned it...topic for the day will be "Greasing, how it extend your car life", notes will be provided.

Neutral Newbie

ok... Why is it that u guys have meet up during work week? And especially during working hrs? And in previous post kanna shoot for not coming??? [/reply]

Well, kanna shoot [rifle] ... Who shoot you dude [confused] ... Nobody can shoot anyone in this forum SC [:|] ...

If we comprise to your time, will you be able to drop by [confused] ...

It's a big question dude [;)] ...

Have time to go servo servicing but no time for a short meet up [:|] ... Not trying to puzz in your personal time or telling you what to do but really puzzles me [smallcry] ...

Well, you can try us regulars for the meet up at your convenient time. Rest a sure that we can make it to suit YOU [wave] ... Dare to take up the challenge [confused] ...

PROVE US WRONG SC, ANY MEMBERS ARE SINCERE HERE IN SSOG [thumbsup] ... Not SSOF but SSOG [mad] ...

Rest a sure that we can make it to suit YOU

Why would I want to go and do that? [hur] I'm not a selfish person... And neither do I wanna go and sell fish... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Besides the timing for this meet up is 3pm... during office hrs... On friday... during a work week... [confused]

Don't tell me Friday is a half working day for u all... [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Hey SecondHand, just say you cannot make it thats all... short and sharp...simple kopi session only... we'll have meetup again soon...do drop by next round yah? thumbsup.gif

Anyway, guys I couldn't make it at 3pm tomorrow. Enjoy your coffee...inlove.gif

(edited)

We all have good and not so good days, it might just be one of those. Hope to see you sometime and still committed to help you in your questions.wink.gif

Edited by Fortress

Attendance is non compulsory, rest assured that we're not a bunch of guys with tattoos all over waiting to jump on you should you or should you not show up...

Heck... sometimes even I can't attend the meetups I organise... will appreciate if anyone can make it, if not... like what we always say "Lan Lan" [;)]

Chill out at Ridout Gardens McDonald's 3pm 6th Jan 2006

Attendees

=========

1. Fortress

2. Skodarr

3. LS

Just the 3 of us? No biggie... hope more to come [thumbsup]

Just to chill ... [wave]

Edited by Lightspeed

Halo Brothers Brothers Brothers,

Please lei, can be later? got very very big problem at 1500hrs lei... i end at 7 pm how to come? but if you guy change timing i and my... RSM can come along ... to inspect the crowd and parade line up.. haha [laugh][laugh][laugh] so how? do let me know k. But if you guys really can't change the timing its ok but each of you just sign 7 extras ok haha [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Embarrassed to say, was working around my own schedule. We can always do it another time, no worries, will keep your notes.

Neutral Newbie

You sure no tattoos ..? But definitely loads of muscles!!! [cool][sly][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Secondhand: i've met some of the regular SSOG members recently and they are a nice bunch of pple [;)] very siao on at times too but really great pple. [grouphug] Dun bully them la. [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry] So far i always read ur postings always say try try try to make it... Still no show. Dun need to bring pple's hope up. They honestly wanna get to know u better that's all. Can or cannot make it, be a 'man' abt it. Make up ur mind. We really would like to meet the 'interesting' person behind the name. If can make it say can. If time not convenient, state another time and/day. I think SSOG pple will try to accommodate if possible. So hope to see u one day k [;)]

Anyway i hope to be able to make it if u guys can change the timing to after 7pm. Me DEFINITELY come one k if time is changed. Me and Tracxterem. Pls dun 'force' us take MC [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh][laugh] I working... [angel] If not never mind after CNY also can haha... Hint hint... Let Tracxterem know k. Thanks.

Everyone... Meanwhile, Safe driving and enjoy the ride...[drivingcar]

Edited by Evilyn143

Hmmm, Ok [blush][smallcry] next time then we meet lah, Hey bros out there do enjoy your coffee tmr pai say that i can't make it.. Take good care and please be noted that TP are on alert..

Neutral Newbie
Rest a sure that we can make it to suit YOU

Why would I want to go and do that? [hur] I'm not a selfish person... And neither do I wanna go and sell fish... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Besides the timing for this meet up is 3pm... during office hrs... On friday... during a work week... [confused]

Don't tell me Friday is a half working day for u all... [:/]

All remarks made by you is upon your own mutual thinking to yourself only [:p] ...

Sell fish or not is up to you dude [:(] ...

Anyway, I don't want to waste my time with such childish act [thumbsdown] ...

As other members mention, can make it, just type in the golden words and don't ever compare your work, time and effort with anybody here as everybody have their own life [:)] ...

Again, DON'T EVER COMPARE [:|] ... As you have no every rights to do that unless upon your own self and only yourself [:/] ... Got tha [confused][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement