Saw a matte dark gray WRX, yes MATTE.

Spade

Neutral Newbie

Hi the other night I was topping up petrol at the kiosk at Henderson Mobil, and I this strange looking rex with fully painted in some strange finish. It wasn't glossy! There was still a sheen on it (not shine, sheen), but I realised that it was a matte type of paint which looks like dull gun metal... quite stunning.

Any paint shop that does this?

It really stands out from among all the glossy cars, and probably don't have to polish like siao all the time if I did it on my car.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

where can we paint our car this kind of finish? I believe not easily scratched because it is like pre-scratched for you right?

Neutral Newbie

yeah, i love that colour too! Most spray paint shops will do it, just tell them you want a matte finish, asked before for a friend who had a defender. I think if there is a scratch, it would prob be more obvious on a car with glossy paint than a car with matte paint as matte paint looks raw and rugged anyway. however, dust looks more obvious! But i love that look!

Neutral Newbie

I want a pre-scratched car (rough sandblasted), then never ever again need to wax or polish!! what do you think of a pre-rusted car? I have seen pre-rusted metals in shop fashion shops. imagine that for a car! - swee boh

Think this is the same WRX I saw pumping 95RON in Balestier Rd SPC.

Posted this in MCF before, asking how come WRX can pump 95RON [dizzy][shocked]

Neutral Newbie

Aaahhh.. that's what I'm talking about people, no more detailing thread for cars such as these... [smash]

Neutral Newbie

yoi bro,

sat it @ ubi, while doing my

tinting, I thought what did he

do to his car, machiam like

no sheen nor gloss, total

zero reflection, its black swee [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement