Where to get Bilstein Shocks?

Jonnybravo

no leh... the car handling was terrible. haf to change la.. if not cannot make it. now car v stable and corners better... but not hard enough i tink... corner still will roll abit... oso dunnoe y. but handling confirm better... i tink your car's handling like better... or maybe its mi??? hahahah...

now pocket got 1 big hole... sianz...

Jon

Jon.. your car's stock suspension set up is pretty firm from what I felt the other day. I didn't bring it round a corner sufficiently fast to feel the bodyroll though.

Neutral Newbie

den u gonna get the shocks or getting full coilovers? can try their PSS or PSS9 range....

or u fitted already? how's the ride now? very hard?

Neutral Newbie

can go to the distributor and ask them to bring in for u....i know tye soon and eng soon both bring in bilsteins not sure if other places do.......

maybe my backside getting fatter and fatter... so dun really feel that its hard. rather feel that is super soft. too soft oredi.

Changed to bilstein.. still feel tat its very comfortable. but can feel that handling improve abit. round corners and bends can increase by 20km/h.

but got 1 big problem. steering wheel vibrate when car's about 70km/h to 120km/h... getting v serious. sian. got to go back there and see wad's wrong. wtf.

Jon

↡ Advertisement