Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

Will be good if the after market rims can be identified along with the image post. Will help some in making buying decision.

Edited by Hosaybo

PIA to clean? Only time will tell. Waiting for center caps to arrive.

IMG-9918.jpg

I think Hor... your rims will look even nicer if the brake rotors are bigger
  • Praise 3

Autoworld Care. They are having promotion this month.

How much did your tyres and rims cost? Any feedback for the pirelli p7 compared to your previous tyres?

How much did your tyres and rims cost? Any feedback for the pirelli p7 compared to your previous tyres?

$720 for the set of rims + $110 per tyre.

Was using 15” stock rim & tyre (hankook), so can’t comment as it’s not a direct comparison.

• Praise 1

Normally for those who have changed aftermarket rims that cost more than $1K, do u all inform your insurers to have them covered also? Of course. your premiums will increase too.

Normally for those who have changed aftermarket rims that cost more than $1K, do u all inform your insurers to have them covered also? Of course. your premiums will increase too.

best to call and check. my friend was quoted 5-7% extra. very reasonable imo.

• Praise 1

for me I do not inform them , and my friend in the Industry said should any claim for wheel the Insurance company can still reimburse you base on the Original wheels cost.

and SOme Original wheels can cost upto $3k each  so Insurance company sometime is happier to Pay for you $1k each after market wheel.

best to call and check. my friend was quoted 5-7% extra. very reasonable imo.

5-7% extra for your $1k wheel to me is hard to accept.

comparing your 4 wheels cost againt your CAr Cost, you will understand what i meant

• Praise 1

Ill inform them not bcos want to claim the wheels, is instead if anything happen don't want them to deny claims bcos u changed wheels