Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, HENRYMJ said:

Any comments on the stock black rim (16 inches) that comes with Hyundai Avante S? How much to upgrade to the 17 inches (Elite) ? Which shop has it? 

Your car model (whether S trim or Elite rim) so new, I don't think many or even a few of them swap out their wheels yet.

Did you query the AD  about the availability and costs?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

@DOBIEMKZ Sorry as I am new here. May I know what is AD? You mean Komoco Motors? Do they has a department for parts at 253 Alexandra Road showroom? Or is there any shops that  specialized in Hyundai accessories ?

Turbocharged
40 minutes ago, HENRYMJ said:

@DOBIEMKZ Sorry as I am new here. May I know what is AD? You mean Komoco Motors? Do they has a department for parts at 253 Alexandra Road showroom? Or is there any shops that  specialized in Hyundai accessories ?

Yes.  Komoco Motors.

I mean sometimes one can try ask AD if they carry wheels and tyres or other accessories for upgrading etc.

@HENRYMJ 

AD will charge you an arm and a leg for what is effectively stock rims. Your best bet to get the elite trim rims is either carousell (see if tyre shops or people are selling) or join the avante chat group as there may be people selling to upgrade to aftermarket rims.

• Praise 2

just bought weddsport SA25-R, last set of  16×7.0J PCD 5 X 114.3 rims from Stanford tyres macpherson.

Put down payment first and waiting for them to bring the rims from warehouse to shop before I go and install. Expensive though total cost 1,200 SGD for 4 rims including installation and balancing😅😭

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Confusedboi said:

Wow Looks very nice, how much does it cost? Forged rims or flow formed or normal casting? 

Looks like the word forged is embossed on the wheel.