Proud of your RIMS? Post it HERE!

Chneo1982

17 minutes ago, Roberttan said:

@DOBIEMKZ is it secured by 1 single nut in the center using special tool in their front boot ,and the wheels and big but itself has marking to tell you how much torque to secure the wheel ,

is very important over torqued or tightened is very common by using Power tools which can damaged or crossed thread without your knowing until next visit to workshop or Tire shop when they trying to loosen them. just my sharing only.

@Roberttan Wow! This is definitely new knowledge to me! [thumbsup] Thank You. And best regards to you.[laugh]

Edited by DOBIEMKZ
↡ Advertisement

@deathcythe10 stock. Not lowered. My 20" custom forged cost just a bit more than my old 19" flow forged from bbs. 

The offset from my bbs wasn't ideal, +35. And the weight saving from custom forged was worth it in my opinion. 

For your consideration...happy shopping 

3 hours ago, SZ_ford said:

@deathcythe10 stock. Not lowered. My 20" custom forged cost just a bit more than my old 19" flow forged from bbs. 

The offset from my bbs wasn't ideal, +35. And the weight saving from custom forged was worth it in my opinion. 

For your consideration...happy shopping 

@SZ_ford Yeah ill take a look at it.. didnt expect that a +21 could fit actually..

i figured yrs are the xtremist V2? 

Neutral Newbie
On 7/30/2021 at 7:54 PM, DOBIEMKZ said:

The centre nuts cover made it looks like the wheel is secured by only one big central nut instead of 5 lug nuts ! 

That is centrelock wheel , secured by one (central) nut .

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, sdog said:

That is centrelock wheel , secured by one (central) nut .

👍I googled that only a handful models of Porsche have wheels secured as such. But such method is definitely not more secured than that using the spaced-out nuts type right?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

**FOR SALE**
Original Rays 57 transcend rims 19 inches. Comes with internal ORO TPMS.

2 Dunlop sports max 
2 Goodyear tyres 

Rims 8.5J (5x114.3)
ET45
245/35/19

Check out 'Original Rays 57 transcend rims 19 inches with TPMS', available at S$1,588 on #Carousell https://carousell.app.link/NBhNiTOiDrb

3A24D4A3-5CB9-4310-8746-7C8844B9DB2F.jpeg

ED02980B-EECE-4C3F-AE36-D5A3E193EFCE.jpeg

EC7666E5-6B2D-4060-8BCB-79645C741F9B.jpeg

Edited by Cyrus_Loh