Is BMW 1 series be in SG?

Ngweibing

I don't think so. The reason being that for a 1-series, the price structure will be way above the other hatchback rides out there. One example was when PML was the agent for the Mini. If they were to bring in the 1-series, they would be priced roughly the same as a Mini so it will be a win-lose situation, either going Mini or BMW's way. But now that PML lost the Mini marque, there might be a chance... however remote it is.

Supercharged

the expensive 1.6 golf also got pple buy, so 1 series should have some takers...

Edited by Eyke

not necessarily true.....

The mini was priced around that range, and now that it is not in PML arena of cars, PML should bring it in. the 1-series appeals to many gals that I know of, and those who wan the BADGE.

And, honestly, the 130 would really be a great car. Imaging a 3.0 lump in that thingthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

next, u see M1 here...woooooooo...gossip.gif

definitely not the M coupe....i had seen the M coupe once...a yellow colour one....

very rare in sg....

btw,r u all talking abt the latest 1 series???

what i saw was not the latest one....

I don't think so. The reason being that for a 1-series, the price structure will be way above the other hatchback rides out there. One example was when PML was the agent for the Mini. If they were to bring in the 1-series, they would be priced roughly the same as a Mini so it will be a win-lose situation, either going Mini or BMW's way. But now that PML lost the Mini marque, there might be a chance... however remote it is.

I think that's PML agenda for giving away the Mini so that it can make way for their 1-series. If i'm not wrong, it could be here soon.. but how soon, I don't know. [:)]

Heard that it's in the S$110k - S$118 region. But luv the design of the car..sweet [kiss]

But when you sit inside, you are reminded that it's only a 1-series coz of all the empty buttons. Same with the A-class or the C-class compact.

↡ Advertisement