Freebies for booking new nissan sunny ex saloon?

Superboys

hi,, all nissan sunny owner...may i know what you se give you free acc. for booking the car?.....

i get solar film only............what is yours???

thanks for replying......

↡ Advertisement

I thought the curreny package comes with leather seats and sports rim

Probably you can squeeze a spare key cos price margin is not very high for SE of sunny

Neutral Newbie

Spare key is inclusive. Don't think you need more than 2 keys unless you lose 1?

I got a free solar film and foglight.

Your SE may throw in freebies if he/she doesn't mind forking out from his/her commission.

But prior to that, freebies very much depend on the loan amount and loan period.

Nowadays quite difficult to get freebies as the price of sunny has hit rock bottom.

Edited by Sunray

I thought the curreny package comes with leather seats and sports rim

Probably you can squeeze a spare key cos price margin is not very high for SE of sunny

You are very wrong, their profit is quite high. I got a few offer of cash back from 500 to 700. So what do you think?

Went to TC this morning and the guy quoted me $48,500 for the most basic Sunny and he said it will go up by $500 from 7pm tonight as they are expecting COE to increase.

He gave me a choice of either free sunflim or a 10-disc Kenwood player.

Quite true but no matter what still able to get something out from them. I believe cash back is the best, you wun know what grade of solar film is given by them.

Definitely he can give you more. I can give you another contact to get a very good deal. So far no SE can beat his offer and he's very honest will straight away tell you how much he can offer.If you need let me know i can PM you.

Neutral Newbie

heard tat nissan got a lot of booking after the Cat A COE crash... unlikely they will give any freebies beside those offered by the company...

Edited by Khee

If I am not wrong, the kenwood player is damn old type and even has a casette player.

Anyway, if I am not wrong, the HU can play mp3 don't bother with 10 disc changer.

free solar film, what brand/type?

Neutral Newbie

Guess you're right.

When sunny's price drop till $49k in early Oct '05 when cat A COE was at $11.9k, my friend's SE didn't give him any freebies.

My friend bought his sunny at $50k with a loan of $45k, she only gave him one freebie which he opted for a solar film. However, he got his second freebie when he rope in his friend to buy the same sunny. He picked a foglight for his second freebie.

Anyway, he's happy with both his freebies.

↡ Advertisement