Cheap MF sponge spotted @ Stamford Changi

Garlic

dscf00109ao.jpg

dscf00118zq.jpg

dscf00145eh.jpg

Stamford Changi is selling the above micro-fiber wash sponge for S$3.50, cheap and good! [thumbsup]

Edited by Garlic
↡ Advertisement

Yeah, I was walking around Suntec Carrefour a couple of weeks and saw it in offer real cheap. $2 +, so I thought can't be bad, can try one. [laugh]

The only trouble is it takes a long time to dry since the sponge is covered up by the microfibre cloth.

Thanks for the update. Anyway let's not be penny wise and pound foolish. If you take the trouble to go out of the way to get there just to save 70cents, your petrol more than cancel out any savings. [laugh]

No prob...

Oh, cos i'm working at Suntec, so i just drop by sometimes to see if they have any offers...

And just decided to update everyone here in case anyone's thinking of coming down to get...

[:p]

Carrefour seems to have withdrawn all offers on car care products and accessories...

Even though they still place them at the promotion shelves, they are no longer on offer prices...

[:|]

oh, one point to note about this sponge...

it's a good product, but dun wring it too hard during washing...

i actually forgot that it wasn't a normal sponge, so i used too much strength...

wat happened was i burst a seam, and now there's a hole... exposing the sponge underneath...

[:(]

I just purchased 2 of it at Carrefour, Plaza Singapura @ $2.80 each. Bought it on 1 Mar 2006.

↡ Advertisement