Bodykit and accessory for New Civic

Evan015

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

i'm looking for some bodykit and accessories for my ride, was told by my agent thats there's this shop called Yap Brothers or something that's selling all this, but he's not sure of the location, anyone can help , please? Thanks. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi there,

As per your request :

YapBrotherMotorSaports

53 Ubi Ave 1

#01-09

Paya Ubi Ind Park

Tel : 68412255

Hope you get your ride dress up soon. Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

Yup, I think they open from 10.30 to 5pm on sundays. Give them a call at the number given.

Edited by The01

hi,

yap bro not v good........

go to Spore Honda forum (www.shc-forum.com), and ask around there. you will get alot of tips and lobangs.

Hi,

i'm looking for some bodykit and accessories for my ride, was told by my agent thats there's this shop called Yap Brothers or something that's selling all this, but he's not sure of the location, anyone can help , please? Thanks. [:)]

Dun go there.... [thumbsdown]

Neutral Newbie

anywhere else to recommend? coz thats the only place that i found that is doing the bodykit for the new civic.. quote me a price, my fren also say abit highside, another told me to go to KAZE just nearby but they dun have it til late march, price they quote me also abt the same although the girl say wun confirm wun exceed the price that Yap quoted me.. [confused]