Launch of new ICE magazine

Twnll

HI Folks

A new ICE mag (together with Home Audio) will be launched this Sunday 26 Feb at:

Grand Mercure Roxy

(opposite Parkway Parade)

Level 4 Roxy 3

Time: 2 - 6 pm

BYOR - Bring yr own Refreshments!

All visitors will have a complimentary copy of this magazine! Got chance for a lucky draw - no purchase required!

All are welcomed!

Edited by Twnll
↡ Advertisement

$8.00 but the first one is free if you show up [;)]

BTW, subscriptions will be cheaper... $48 for 2 years (6 issues a year).

Edited by Twnll

No lah, not fair to those who show up on Sunday. Must have suspense mah! That's why we call it a launch. Otherwise it is a premature ejac.., I mean premature lunch..., I mean premature launch... whew!

seriously if its good i wun mind buying though a bit on high side. but if what the mas covers is broad and useful i will buy.

pretty interested in ICE though my ICE in the car sucks big time. use 2yrs+ liao. intending to change. this mag may give me some lobang hehe

Neutral Newbie

i intro u to one of the biggest lobang in singapore. if u accidentally drive over this lobang, ur spot rim or stock rim also buangkok until white elephant also cannot save u.

it is called MCF Nasi Padang I.C.E. Showroom. every wednesday night 9 pm onwards. bring lots of CASH.

Neutral Newbie

stay away? but u're going down to magazine launch right? maybe see u there!

dont worry, the magazine poison not so deadly... this one the poison is laced on the pages.. as u flip the pages, the poison is absorbed through your fingertips, enters the blood stream, and as the blood is pumped back around again is deposited near your inner ear. it acts by making your ear more discerning .. soon u cant stand ur own system and must change liao ....

hope to see u later, we go absorb poison together! i try to be there in the middle of the 2 pm to 6 pm..

Twnll, congratulations on your successful launch of the new SPL! audio magazine. Today's audio audit session was insightful and have definitely provided me another new avenue to explore in, its definitely gonna be more deadly and poisoning - home audio, where even the power cable counts.

Cheers

Thanks to all who showed up for the event, now its back to more work to make the next one even better! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement