New Stilo and some others coming !

Contax

http://www.carbodydesign.com/news/2005-07-...-fiat-stilo.php

After the Fiat and GM divorce, the Italian industry is planning to create a network of subsidiaries and sub-contractors.

In this perspective, the new Fiat Stilo, which will be presented by the end of 2005 and will go on sale within 2006, should be produced in partnership with the Austrian contractor Magna Steyr, that will engineer the design of some parts.

This is the first time the automaker has hired a non-Italian contractor to develop a new model. This choice was taken to reduce the development times, as Sergio Marchionne (Fiat) said.

In the meantime the current prototype did not convince Fiat vertices, so a new design is likely to be introduced for official presentation.

This prototype of the 2007 Fiat Stilo, designed by Centro Stile Fiat under the direction of Flavio Manzoni, did not convince Fiat managers and could be modified (Source: autoblog.nl)

Topless panda , FIAT500 etc....are here :

http://www.mitoalfaromeo.com/gruppofiat/futuro.html

↡ Advertisement

Now I'm just plain curious what's underneath the bonnet.... [:p]

May the FORCE be with you.....always [laugh]

ha...you know our friend..... [sweatdrop] he already have some very interesting idea up his sleeves liao... [laugh]

(edited)

yea, i saw it twice, both in the east. dun even need to look close as no other car other than ferraris can carry off the modena red. alfas are rosso red. so its quite clearly different. i was in my red 147. both of us exchange stares. next time, i will give it a wave. just that was quite taken aback then

Edited by Felipe
↡ Advertisement