Which one give the 'wettest' look?

Silver_blade

(edited)

I have been trying various polishes, waxes, polymer, etc that give that 'wet' look. But I have yet see one that give a deep 'wet' look. The shine are either deep, but not that shiny or very shiny look 'superficial'.

Btw, is there one that gives a truely 'wet' look?

Over the years. I've tried autoglym SRP, EGS, extra deep shine, soft 99 auth series, zaino series, hi-glaze 88, NXT, etc.

It will be nice to hear about your own experiences on those listed and those which are not in the list. I'm particularly interested in Klasse and #21 vs any of those listed.

Edited by Silver_blade
↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Thought Zaino suppose to give wet look ... Which I previously intend to go for but after hearing that the protection is also 0 so in the end change my mind.

Regards

Chogokin

(edited)

It does give it a 'wet' look, but that shine wasn't deep. Not so sure about the protection...cos I have not problem removing stain, etc and there is not water marks. But always have a feeling that it is not very good in term of protection....no concrete proof to back that' feeling'.

I'll still be using it from time to time, while Ii'm looking for anoter product to try.

Edited by Silver_blade

Neutral Newbie

Souveran, OCW, Natty's Blue look very wet and deep as well. Try all 3 and layer each 10 times and if you're still not happy ... [dizzy]

I guess there's always Kerosene.

Neutral Newbie
Souveran, OCW, Natty's Blue look very wet and deep as well. Try all 3 and layer each 10 times and if you're still not happy ... dizzy.gif

I guess there's always Kerosene.

or constantly wet the car with water....

Neutral Newbie

My view is that the main difference comes from how you prep the surface before the final product. I dun find a very sig diff between Natty's blue and souveran or the signature series when they are applied over a well polished surface.

If you want dripping wet look, try to add a glaze (eg, Meg's No.7 or in my case, clearkote's red machine moose glaze) after polishing and before carnauba wax. The extra oil in the glaze should add to the depth and wetness.

Mzrmazda3,

I was using OCW as clay lub to clay and I can say I did two things in

one step.

1. clay & clean the paint work

2. Since, OCW is a wax sealant so at the same time I already

applied the OCW during clay.

If u dun mind the cost of OCW, this is a good method.

Try it & u sure love to do so.

Marcos Tan [thumbsup]