Facelifted Twister Silicon Wipers

Valjean

Neutral Newbie

Anyone using these?

I just wanted to check whether the wiper blades themselves are black (because the pre-facelifted ones have grey-coloured wiper blades).

Thks!

↡ Advertisement

I'm using a pair... wipes like a new wiper cuz its new, and the spoiler design is rather nice

supposed to last longer than rubber ones, and comes with 3 yr warranty... and i'm very impressed by the local importer making good their warranty cuz they replaced a pair for me after it started to judder badly, but he said it was due to ammonia based cleaning agent in the windscreen cleaner which the petrol station uncle uses to wipe the windscreen which spoilt the wiper

Mine last me for only 6 months then the bracket gave way. Also the wiper does not wipe away the rain water cleanly. Gave up and purchased $6+ Bosch wipers and they work very well. [nod]

[reply]

Mine last me for only 6 months then the bracket gave way. Also the wiper does not wipe away the rain water cleanly. Gave up and purchased $6+ Bosch wipers and they work very well. nod.gif

Bro, me also using Twister silicon wiper which I bought May'05. Recently the plastic clip broke. (Yours too?) Called up the number stated on the guarantee card and the guy came to my house and replace it for free.thumbsup.gif

Not only that, my wiper stock tip (hook end) is rusty, and the guy also replace that for me FOC too.....very surprise by such good service. nod.gifsmile.gif

[reply]

I dun bother with the warranty as i am sure it will be too much of a hassle to claim.

They'll come to your house to repair or replace the parts, how much of a hassle is that? confused.giflaugh.gif

Yeah my plastic clip broke. Its very good that they offer such service. Anyway you are the first that i know to receive such treatment. Most of my friends have to go to their office and make a claim.

Really? I didn't know that was 'special treatment'? angel.gif

I thought it was their usual practice, cos when I called up they said the warranty is for "on-site service".confused.gif