Please help my Nissan Sunny regain its beauty!

Nsunny

Neutral Newbie

I've had always been damn poor on my head in parking. Just now I did that becuase there was no other parking lot and the last one was next to a wall. It was very tight and I didn't tink much, just try to to head in parking. Without any luck, this is what happened to my sunny..

05-03-06_1604.jpg

I'm going to spray paint this front bumper. How much does it cost? Which is the reccomended place to do it so that it looks almost flawless?

I heard from my friend they normally spray half the bumper one, and a spray shop call Foolip at around Kranji is good.. Any comments? Thanks..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Wah piang.. If I kena I sure cry.. Champiagn colour eh? Same as my Sunny.. I tink it cost around S$50 ba? Just a small portion.. =)

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Got dents meh? I think the paint just chipped off wor.. Lolz.. Your answer sounds expensive to me, Nutty.. Hahahaha..

Edited by Eazterence

Neutral Newbie

There's not a dent there. :) Just chipped off paint.. WIll respraying have a perfect flawless bumper already?

(edited)

Then Nsunny needs to tell us what's the extent of the damage.

Quoted from Nsunny:

Which is the reccomended place to do it so that it looks almost flawless?

If he wants flawless, then partial respraying is not an option. [:)]

Edited by Nutty

Hmm.. I'm not too sure about Sunny's bumper.

Seems like two different portions are chipped off.

Do they reside in the same piece of bumper?

(edited)

No Offence, but what makes you so sure you will not hit your bumper again?

Just use touch up paint, costs you less than S$10. And you can use back the paint if you get chips on your bumper elsewhere.

I used to have the same mentality as you. Little bit scratch here or there, must repair or respray. Spent so much money.

Now I just can't be bothered, just leave it as it is. The parking lots in S'pore are so narrow, sure to get dings and dents or scratches on bumper when parking.... matter of time.

Edited by Vit4wd

Neutral Newbie

I think TC provided a bottle of paint the same colour as your car.

You can use it to blotch up the area.

Cheapest alternative. + VIT4WD mentality

My Nissan Sunny (beige too) also kena the side door when turning down the slopes in the darn narrow carpark at Bukit Merah (the one beside the bus terminal). Used the paint to make it less obvious.

yeah tat mscp next to the interchange i think is the narrowest in singapore. really need precision turnin upslope. tats y i always how those big merc, bmw, mpv n suv go up or down.

Neutral Newbie

Haha.. Anyway, where to get the paint colour same as your ride? I searched my car but dun hab.. Lolz.. I got a few very minor scratch here and there cuz of debris hitting my car while travelling.. =(

I think at least about $150...

I had mine the same when i did a knock on someone's car and that i went to a workshop introduced by my mechanic.

I also have the same thought like you that it merely cost $50.00.

But NO!

It cost me $150. Painter says cannot spray just that portion as the paint may not be look alike.

So, no choice...

Neutral Newbie

The car is actually my dad's. But damage caused by me. [lipsrsealed]

When we got the car last Dec, it was in the front compartment (first passenger). Maybe you can check with your SE if he/she passed one to you. If not, ask from them? Don't think it will cost much to them, maybe need to go down and get.

↡ Advertisement