Car seat covers

Lester

Neutral Newbie

Hi there

Anyone knows anywhere I can get nice looking and afforadable seat covers for high back bucket seats? Any fabric or faux leather will do. Ideally need for 2 front, 2nd row of bench seat and last row of 2 individual seats. But 2 for front and and row of bench seats of priority. Here are some pics. Thanks.

Regards

Lester

post-5-1045811713_thumb.jpg

post-5-1045811714_thumb.jpg

post-5-1045811715_thumb.jpg

Edited by BabyBlade
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro, think you may have to tailor make the covers. tried car story? they can do for our 4x4 from $600. synthetic leathers of coz

Supercharged

You want mine?

I got a whole set for sale, brand new in box.

Universal fit, black based with pink strap.

Front and rear full fit. Pm me lah

couldn't find the thread so I thought may be I can post it here.

I am looking for pieces of leather where I can patch over surfaces that are torn. I am helping to search for a friend to patch his leather sofa. Couldn't find so may be if you have patched your leather seat in your car, you may want to advise where to get.

Many thanks!

• Praise 1

I'm from Delhi India recently I have bought a new car (Hyundai Creta) I would like to purchase seat covers in India. So please suggest me where I have to buy. I have seen online on amazon & flipkart but there is no sufficient information about seat covers and images are not good. 

Recently I have contact with Autofurnish. They are selling car accessories online. I have also visit their online store https://www.autofurnish.com/
Car seat cover looks good in the images but they said they don't sale offline, they have limited stores in India. I need for Hyundai Creta.

Please suggest me any store in India.

(edited)

Go to ebay and type the bucket seat covers, there will be a list.

P/s I tried to post with pictures but it is not visible...  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

Edited by michellepena
↡ Advertisement