How many days between Registration & Collection of New Cars -

Edrollbrick

Hi all,

Can you advice how many days after registration did you collect your new car?

Mine is registered, already the 2nd day but only to be told some damage needed to be replaced after much pressure as to when Collection can take place, as LTA site already shown registration date & time is done, and life-clock of the car as a Singapore Registered vehicle is now counting.

Still no confirm dates when Can collect.

Edited by Edrollbrick
↡ Advertisement

10 days for mine...booked on 22th june last year..meaning paid down payment submit IC and stuff like dat ...got it on 1st july..

btw mines an eurovan..dun think u can get it this fast for saloon cars though

Neutral Newbie
Hi all,

Mine is registered, already the 2nd day but only to be told some damage needed to be replaced after much pressure as to when Collection can take place, as LTA site already shown registration date & time is done, and life-clock of the car as a Singapore Registered vehicle is now counting.

Can be between 3 days to 14 days , depending on your car's roll-out.

As long as registered ... it shouldnt take long before you get the car wink.gif

On my end .... I normally deliver between 3 - 7 days after registration nod.gif

Edited by Hitman

Immediate or the day after!

10 days or 2 weeks are nonsense!

You should have warned the SE before hand. Get all the jobs done before registration. If not they dilly dally, your car's 10 years starts from the date of Reg.

I got mine on both accasions (different companies) on the nest day (registered the previous afternoon)!

Edited by Fitvip

Neutral Newbie

either same or next day after reg. otherwise U are being taken for a ride. all freebies can be installed prior to reg and not necessary after.

That is what I mean! How can they do things at our expense? We pay $$$Ks

Edited by Fitvip

Hi all,

Why is the car damaged b4 collection? Did u ask what's the damage and the extent of it?

Neutral Newbie

Pls do not make such statements that 'SE dilly dally your case', as different companies always have different practices. For example, for most lower volume companies, they can prepare a vehicle way before hand, so it can be delivered very soon after registration. Some higher volume companies, on the other hand, may not be able to do the same. What i'm trying to say is that there are many people involved in the preparation of 1 car, and the SE's control over them is very limited.

eddie (90085584)

↡ Advertisement