Honda Edix review

Seansene

Neutral Newbie
I think it was bordering on thesis level already, when a term paper standard would have more than sufficed. laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif howdy madam .... how much time did he spend writing that laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie
Hi,

I am waiting for my Edix to arrive Singapore. I book it first week of March and I took Dark Blue. As it is a new color, the car may only arrive in end April shakehead.gif

After COE and etc.... Maybe new car in June. sleeping.gif I can't wait to snap photos of the car.

Wah !!! I got that Blue in the Port and 2 units ready for delivery liao .... June delivery ?? I could have given you the car 2nd week of April latest hur.gif

Edited by Hitman

Neutral Newbie

"driving like a pensioner during this run-in period" you said? laugh.giflaugh.gif

I could not even catch up with you earlier this week.... you were zipping in and out of traffic. If that was driving like a pensioner.... what is driving as per normal? sweatdrop.giflaugh.gif

His pensioner driving is for the rest of us mortals .... boy racer style laugh.gif

From my encounter with his yet-to-be-runned-in EDIX,.... I would say your observation is spot on laugh.gifsweatdrop.gif

From me lah .... I threw in the leathers for him free .... because he is a friend mah tongue.giftongue.gif

So bang, if I buy from you I get free leather upholstery too yah?

But more importantly (which I cannot change myself later on) is the non-black dash board / door panel plastics.

AM brings not-black interiors too, I presume?

Do you have that fancy yellow-orange (Edix original) fabric seat color?

If I want dark blue exterior paint color, is it available ex-stock, or must wait for next shipment?

Thanks.

Edited by W210k

Neutral Newbie

Free Leather ?? Ahem sly.gif

Got Black Interior lah ... but depends on the colour of the exterior wink.gif

Err I dont mind the yellow fabric seat actually wink.gif

Blue colour I got 1 in port and 1 ready to sign and deliver thumbsup.gif

Dont forget , you should be hitting 1K km soon .... come and see me during service so we can cit chat thumbsup.gif

Soon? Hit liao, got to go in! [sweatdrop]

Hi Sean

I've just got my Edix as well and love every minute of it. I saw you putting in a audio set, may I know then does the LCD panel on top of your audio set still works?

My come with original audio set, but with loads of restrictions for ICE upgrades. I am getting a audio housing for edix from my PI. Just want to know if the LCD panel still works after installing own audio set. Thanks.

You mean the LCD display? Of course it does. They were going to give me a Sony MP3 unit w/o cd changer or JVC HU plus changer. In the end I transfered my Alpine unit because I need the changer and I didn't want to 'downgrade' my sound. Works as it always has, but now I have to turn up the volume because of the larger cabin [;)]

Glad you're enjoying your Edix. Colour?

↡ Advertisement