Honda Civic servicing... Which workshop to go?

Unltd

Great, let me know how much cheaper it is to go service at MOVA.

Try this company which deals in Jap cars (mostly Hondas and Toyotas I think) and own a private workshop. http://www.mova.com.sg

The work shop is located in bukit Merah, opposite the SAFRA building. The workshop is quite large and has quite an extensive array of equipments and facilitites. Basically, one stop center lah.

Brought my old Sonata for them to repair as fuel pump spoiled...found a second hand one for me at a quater of the cost of an original part.

Now, I also driving Civic and will, most likely, be going there for servicing once my free servicing with KM ends.

↡ Advertisement

Smart to bring your own engine oil.

KM chop us like carrots for their Shell Helix. (Maybe their oil contains diamonds)

Yup. i saved $30 on engine oil

Any idea what's the current price for oils at Teck Chye?

- Shell Helix ultra 5w40

- Mobil 1 Gold 0w40, 10w30

- Castrol RX 0w40

Any idea what's the current price for oils at Teck Chye?

- Shell Helix ultra 5w40

- Mobil 1 Gold 0w40, 10w30

- Castrol RX 0w40

have tried cxxxxxe,Liquid moly,Mobil gold,preston,chemlube,Redline & Castrol SLX.I wpuld say Redline and chemlube is [thumbsup] for my ride..very smooth..my ride is same as yrs.

Hi Toyo

Do you happen to have the address? I find it too much hassle to buy from by bidding..

Smart to bring your own engine oil.

KM chop us like carrots for their Shell Helix. (Maybe their oil contains diamonds)

I did last few servicing for about $30 or less at KM. You save alot by bringing your own engine oil and oil filter. Going for 30K servicing tomorrow, although travelled 27K. This time, again I will bring engine oil and oil filter. If you are a loyal customer, spark plugs are free for 30K servicing. They charged $200+ for 30k, so by bringing engine oil you probably save half liao. I will let you guys know how much is my servicing tomorrow.

Regards,

Where you get your oil filter?

Even got warned by the SA that if your own oil filter leaks, then they dun do free replacements for you?

I think KM charges $12 for their oil filter. KNn... almost twice of what we pay outside. [rifle]

↡ Advertisement