Finally! 2007 Audi TT World Premiere!

Spas

Neutral Newbie

The Audi TT is finally unveiled. All assumptions on how it looks are either confirmed or debunked! This is what the world will get its hands on come 2007.

The new Audi TT! Please note that these are neither concept shots nor photoshopped images. These are official pictures. So this is the real thing.

tt35lr.jpg

tt12yw.jpg

tt27dx.jpg

Now for my opinion. I think it's such a letdown, especially after all the hype and teasing.

I don't know whether you guys can recall, but i remember being weak in the knees and falling in love the with Audi TT TEN years ago when it first came out. It was such a shocker, a trendsetter.

Now, the 2007 Audi TT just didn't live up to its predecessor. Yes, it's nice of course. But don't you think Audi (or VW for that matter) just merely facelifted the car? I mean, they just didn't have the balls to create another trendsetter. It seems that they're too intoxicated by the success of the original TT formula that they're just ran outta fuel.

The rear looks nice, but it's a facelift of the previous TT's rear.

The front looks nice, but it just blends with the rest of the audi range (taking cues from the nuvolari concept).

Yes the new Audi TT looks nice, but it just doesnt excite me. I think many of you feel the same as i do. What a letdown.

Oh yea, somehow the headlamps remind me of the new ford focus'. Anyone think so too?

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Can't imagine they took ten years and came up with something so conservative.

My wife calls it a "cowardly attempt at remaking a legend". She still loves the original TT.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Oh yeah. Here's more press photos at the world premiere of the Audi TT in Berlin.

Ronaldo and Zidane were guests at the launch too. They're in the first picture - in the TT.

20604070071l7tq.jpg

2060407007mini1l3mx.jpg

2060407007mini3l7gy.jpg

2060407007mini6l5we.jpg

2060407007mini8l7ol.jpg

2060407007mini9l1so.jpg

2060407007mini16l2rd.jpg

Gorgeous. But not gorgeous enough for the TT.

Neutral Newbie

Oh yea. If you guys are interested in watching the video of the launch it's here.

A word of warning though. You don't wanna watch the first 39 minutes. There's nothing about the car but boring Germans honchos and politicians yaking away. Just fast forward to 40 minutes. Or u can just choose the "best of" option.

2007 Audi TT World Premiere:

http://event.netvision.de/basic_templates_...e32c166a3e77957

it looks good to me... gorgeous enough for me too [nod]

the masculine factor seems to be upped, i thought the previous one was too ku niang... but this i don't mind driving one

Neutral Newbie

very very nice car & very desirable... but price? expensive also nebermind... but expensive wit ZERO options - dun tell me thy will DARE to bring in the new TT wit ye olde 1.8T + Automatic gearbox...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

tat is Premium automobile's style (wat u pay for is not wat u actually get); really take car enthusiasts for idiots.

[:|]