VW Jetta

Koolaba

Neutral Newbie

Hello, I just bought a 2nd hand jetta 1.4. Can I check what's the rough price to change the engine mount? And any reliable workshop to recommend?

My friend just got it changed at Horizon Auto for SGD $1,100. But that's for VW golf though.

↡ Advertisement

Anyone had experienced your Jetta radio system not working (blank black screen)? Any ideas how to resolve?

I have a 2013 Jetta with RNS510 radio. Recently sent to VCS for 60k servicing and radio was working, but after servicing the radio was broken.

Return to VCS the next day, and was told a replacement will cost me upwards of 5 grand! Imagine paying close to 1k for the servicing and now have to fork out additional fees!

I checked on the Internet, and noted this is a common vw problem, so wanted to share my experience (very bad one) and hopefully seek ideas from anyone who experienced this before?

google sony, or PM me 

original replacement , 1.3K, aftermarket, with bells and whsitles, (android auto / carplay etc - upwards 1K.

Hello, I just bought a 2nd hand jetta 1.4. Can I check what's the rough price to change the engine mount? And any reliable workshop to recommend?

Try to email the VW in Batu Pahat Johor to get a quote. It might worth a trip.

Dear Shifus (Masters),

will be collecting 2016 Jetta from dealer soon, still under warranty, what should i be looking for once i collected it? (This is after i test drove it and everything "seems" good-to-go).

*PS, do not ask me to cut the deal etc. please~  [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Hello. I have a Volkswagen car. Recently something happened to the compressor when it is in working condition, the car does not rise for a long time. Conducted a survey, which revealed the error of the compressor which is at a higher temperature index. 

Does anyone know there are options inexpensive repair?

Neutral Newbie

Hi all Jetta bros and sis, I am a noob here.

Recently I could hear some sound coming from the interior (not wind sound and I don't know how to describe it) at the left side (more to the centre to rear), Jetta 2012 when I was driving.

The sound would become more obvious and loud when there is a passenger sitting at the front seat. I am suspecting that it could be the front passenger seat or somewhere behind is loose.

I think that it is always very challenging to trace the source of the sound. May I ask which type of workshop should I go for checking?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, anyone here driving a Jetta Highline/Sportline (manufactured 2015) with major issue/no issue at all?

Heard some comments the newer Volks have improved in terms of reliability?

Am considering a 2nd hand Jetta so appreciate serious feedback.

Hi, anyone here driving a Jetta Highline/Sportline (manufactured 2015) with major issue/no issue at all?

Heard some comments the newer Volks have improved in terms of reliability?

Am considering a 2nd hand Jetta so appreciate serious feedback.

Highline owner here... 65k mileage, no major issues.

Hi all 

Need help.  Am driving a Jetta over-due for service.

If I dont want to go back to VW , any reliable and reasonable pricing workshop to recommend ?? 

↡ Advertisement