Any lobangs for eibach springs?

Minicooper

Neutral Newbie

actually i'm driving a getz fl series... my car is kinda high cuz i change to 16" rims.. yep.. so any bros out there got lobang for these springs? i was quoted 280 for a set of b+G springs. so will these springs shorten the life of my stock shock? please advice bros

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Most of these aftermarket springs will definitely shorten the life span for your original shocks. However, if you intend just to change the springs 1st and use the original shocks, going for Eibach is a good choice. From my understanding, Eibach Pro-kits are designed in a way to use with factory OEM shocks so it's not that far out in terms of rebound and basic statistics. I have tested it and it's been coming to 1 & 1/2 years, shocks are still good as new.

Edited by Cordia_gsr

Neutral Newbie

bro, if ya change ur spring to lowering springs, it will reduce the lifespan of ur stock shocks as they are not designed to take the harshness of the stiff aftermarket springs.

one thing to note is that there is no aftermarket sports shocks for getz.

I have used eibach on my getz before and i can tell u is that the ride comfort is greatly reduced compared to other makes using eibach. perhaps our stock shocks really cmi. maybe other bro who have used b+g springs for getz can comment.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

oh dear, really? now i'm having second thoughts... so did u change back to stock at the end?

Edited by Minicooper

Neutral Newbie

Yup, you got it correct. [rolleyes] I changed ack to stock after a week. still on stock shocks and springs now. maybe will consider eibach again after there is aftermarket sports shocks for getz. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

why dun u go to the getz forum and ask other owners' opinions 1st. different people have different preference. it may not be comfy for gummaker. but it may be ok for others. I'm using it on the picanto and i find it acceptable have no regrets fixin it, cos handling and look impove. So ask around man. they may even let u try out their rides at meet up. [thumbsup]

www.cylack.com

depends if you are buying from workshop (included installation) or from freelance agent (bring to your own workshop to install) sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I got it from High Point at #02-11 Sin Ming Autocare. i think they do carry eibach for other makes. Give the owner a call at 94238788

www.cylack.com

↡ Advertisement