List of Autoparts Distributors in Singapore

Nutty

Neutral Newbie

new to this site so I am not too sure if this is the way to post my query, anyway,

can anyone recommend a reliable workshop to me? I sent my Chevrolet Epica 2.0 for servicing today only to be told that the braking system failed the diagnostic test and the ABS pump was the culprit which must be replaced and I got to pay $2650. I find it a rip off! Also, I think I need a second opinion or honest assessment of my car's braking system which seems to be not as responsive now.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

new to this site so I am not too sure if this is the way to post my query, anyway,

can anyone recommend a reliable workshop to me? I sent my Chevrolet Epica 2.0 for servicing today only to be told that the braking system failed the diagnostic test and the ABS pump was the culprit which must be replaced and I got to pay $2650. I find it a rip off! Also, I think I need a second opinion or honest assessment of my car's braking system which seems to be not as responsive now.

Thanks!

For parts u can go Aik Hoe at Race Course Rd. Ty r much cheaper than authorised stockists cos ty do // import n dun take their parts form the AD here.

For brakes n ABS u need to try those bigger ws that hv the brake tester machine.

So far I only know those inspection centres have it. Did yr ABS warning light on yr dash come on?

Hi everyone

I'm looking for two front shock absorbers (full set including rubber mounting) for Toyota Vios (1st gen).

Appreciate recommendations of stockist & reliable workshop. Thanks lot!

Hi .. my car engine was making quite some weird noise few months back. And that my servicing guy suggested to use Lexus oil .. which put my car engine back to form.

Hi all, may i check why the link is not working anymore? When i click it, it shows some error message.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, need assistance here. Do you know where I go and buy spare parts for Opel Astra H here in Singapore?

much appreciated !

May I know where can i find the newest dealer list for automobile parts in Singapore?

hi guys, anyone knows any spare parts for mini?

You may look for Engsoon

Tel: 6291 5350

Kindly look for Alex.

They have keep most of parts for Mini.

Any bro can help to highlight the Parts Stockist for Subaru?

I am interested to get a pair of EDC Redstuff brake pad too, Any idea?

Many Thanks in Advance.

Any bro can help to highlight the Parts Stockist for Subaru?

I am interested to get a pair of EDC Redstuff brake pad too, Any idea?

Many Thanks in Advance.

You can look for JAE Auto Tel: 6417 9796 & Lesun Tel: 6846 8655

• Praise 1

Grateful for info / guidance where to get parts for Porsche 911. Thanks

You may look for XinZhong Tel: 6291 6051. You can get the most stock price list from there.

• Praise 1