Reputable like Lye Design in Amk Auto-point

Cavili

Neutral Newbie

Recently my airwave got three dents on the rear door by some stupid idiot who really don't care by opening the door widely. Thru recommendation send to Lye Design and was impressed with his skills and he eliminate all the dents by using steel rod to massage back in shape.

Hee.hee, it's like seeing a doctor you have to call for appointment. Lastly, am fully satisfied with his services.

↡ Advertisement

Totally agree..

but long long queue man.. especially during the chinese new year period.. need to advance advance booking.. [sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

only festive seasons have to advance book or normal days like nowadays? coz i reversed my car forgot to look behind, my bumper hit the wall then 1 long line of dent..just need to get the shape back without spraying..care to share with me the address? thanks alot!

Neutral Newbie

its at amk autopoint jus behind seagate. level 4 one of the shops.

tommy is one of the best in his trade, but he charge a premium too

Neutral Newbie

wah if premium might as well i go workshop knock out back and respray whole bumper..i was quoted $100..do u think it's a gd price? my dent is abt 30cm vertical..paint came off too..

Neutral Newbie

Yup.. [nod][nod][nod]

He is good alright. Help me to remove more than 20 dents all over my car. 4 days later, got one big dent again. [rifle][rifle][bigcry][bigcry]

Now, cannot be bother.... [:|]

Recently my airwave got three dents on the rear door by some stupid idiot who really don't care by opening the door widely. Thru recommendation send to Lye Design and was impressed with his skills and he eliminate all the dents by using steel rod to massage back in shape.

Hee.hee, it's like seeing a doctor you have to call for appointment. Lastly, am fully satisfied with his services.

Hi,

Can they do roof top?

I'd mine dent by dropping tree's branches.

Does it affect the paint works?

Car just 1 month old... [:(][:(][:(]

Edited by Kiatmobile

PDR @ Capitol theatre also very good..... [nod]

Have send them many e-mails and that its always bounce back.

Call them no one answer...

Really scary about their after Sales... [dizzy][dizzy][dizzy]

Neutral Newbie

In Reply To
PDR @ Capitol theatre also very good..... nod.gif

Have send them many e-mails and that its always bounce back.

Call them no one answer...

Really scary about their after Sales... dizzy.gifdizzy.gifdizzy.gif

Kiat

I had been using them for a long time

Juz help my friend to send his car to PDR, good result, 1 dent need to "suck" it out sweatdrop.gif

After eveything, dentless thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Cheers sunny.gif

scared long queue? approach uncle ming at 97947199...he's the expert in this line...i remembered i kena 2 serious and big dents when a supermarket trolley hit my left rear door, went to uncle ming and he could remove the dent wif ease... [thumbsup]

PDR @ Capitol theatre also very good..... [nod]

There's some freelance one and they charge like $20-$30 for 1st dent and $10 for the subsequent.

I have check with PDR and it seems like they are much more expensive.

haha the guy i went to approach to repair my dents once repaired 56 dents in a WRX ...was told the car went PG to race la..no wonder...end up total damage for the dents was $350...

only festive seasons have to advance book or normal days like nowadays? coz i reversed my car forgot to look behind, my bumper hit the wall then 1 long line of dent..just need to get the shape back without spraying..care to share with me the address? thanks alot!

Lye Design

#04-04 AMK Autopoint

Tel: 64833353

Look for Tommy Soh

Or

(read my review which I posted on Opel Forum on this freelancer)

Went to Uncle Meng (Eric) to remove the dent. He's based in Blk 200, Seng Kang Road MSCP.

It cost me $20 to remove that dent and it was done prefectly without leaving a trace of its injury.

If any of you are keen, you can reach him at 9794 7199. Tell him you are from Opel forum and you might enjoy the price of $20 for the 1st dent and subsequent dent at $10 each. Usually he will charge $30 for the 1st one. At times, the price will also be higher depending on the extent of damage.

He also do house-call and ocasionally, he can be "invited" to meetup for Dent Removal session at a special price also.

↡ Advertisement