Fuel Consumption Saving Tips

Gigacrusher

All hello. Say where it is better to lease an auto in Dubai. Did I look at the web-site of cargetsrent.com/en/p5 rates rent/t4 sport cars who can does that know similar web-sites yet? I wait an answer. Thank you. 

Come my house. 

I rent you any model you want.  :grin:  :grin:

↡ Advertisement

Following below mentioned tips you will certainly save fuel:

-  Avoid long idling of car.

-  Clean out the trunk and eliminate unnecessary weight.

-  Keep tires inflated to the correct pressure.

-  Use A/C only when required.

-  Avoid aggressive driving.

-  Anticipate traffic flow.

Let me share my experience...

20 years of driving... from $1.20 circa beginning of car ownership, until today, 6 cars , from small 1 litre car, VTEC engine, NA car from 1.3 to 1.6 litre korean makes, 2 litre turbo charged, manual and auto, Open pod, Voltage stabilizer, cold air intake, throttle body cleaning, pop bonnet, engine oils, coolants, A/F meters to monitor, air con bypass, diligently record down 2 years of driving habit and mileage, record my every single petrol top up mileage and cost... what do you think I get out of these lessons and diligent home work ?

The hard fact :

The petrol price will still increase.

Every $1 save on whatever you are doing is going to be "eaten up" by the petrol station's next price hike.

$60 will become $61 for the same amount of petrol. You got the idea ?

You can mod your car.

You spend $50 on a open pod, DIY a heat shield, drive at night without air con, roll down windows only 1 inch so there is no air drag into the car, cruise at 1800 rpm, no jack rabbit start stop, lighten your car, remove spare tyres..

You wasted your entire golden hours of being able to relax at home, work out a plan to earn some pocket money by doing some other useful things that could pobably make back $50 in a week ( for example ).

Go have tea with friends. Accompany your wife or kids. Play with them or go have a drink with your buddies.

Enjoy life. Not misery over a $0.20 of FC saving per trip.

You know what I mean ?

Yes you may argue, I have the time, I'm single, my wife don't love me anymore so I prefer to take care of my car instead, or you probably admit you're a DIY king.. OK whatever Fxxk, go do it.

But end of the day, you're not going to get anything thing good out of this.

See my 20 years of FC, save petrol, damn.. I just gave up and bought a 8 km/l gas guzzling turbocharged car.

Because it meant a lot to me !

Not because it was fast or powerful. But because for every $120 of petrol per full tank, I am enjoying my entire driving experience in this car.

Don't get me wrong. everyone has a preference.

You may like a quiet sedan, a SUV, a mega LED / disco Van. Just go do it. Don't have to look back at all these little things in life.

FC is a part of driving. Poor or good, is subjective.

Just enjoy every bit of it when you own a car.

Don't be foolish that in 10 or 20 years later, when petrol price is $3.50 or $5.00 per litre, and you told your friend " I should had bought that [ insert your dream car name here ].. but I didn't.. because petrol was expensive at $2 ...

You're a rich guy.
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

It's true about the ever rising fuel price we car owner faced for decades. Is there a way or technology know to man who can win the rich and powerful oil digger companies who spents millions on advertising how good is to use their fuel with extra power... cleaning system....this or that charged fuel to boost your savings but want you keep coming for more??... Back to the basic where does the energy come from moving a vehicle? Throw away all modification for now, what's the main theory here... It's engine combustion! i believe all should know.

with this as a starting point i'm lucky to met a man who not only can support this point but also created a patch which is easy to install and test it on your car instantly! but unfortunately not for all cars types.

He said, these fuel saving patches he created is only suitable for  economy user who use car only as transportation not racing he strongly point out where if modification is for racing what's the point for saving fuel... i agreed!

A technology which he created here is a sticker which acts as a both a charge retention and charge emitting body and becomes a source of energy when installed on fuel filler flap positioned directly over the fuel filler cap or on the bonnet underside places it directly above the engine block for optimal effect but must be metallic material, free of dirt, uniformly flat and clear of obstruction for it to works! 

The unit begins to absorb heat from the surroundings and emits energy system comprises an energy-carrying embodiment that generates, stores and release charge, just like an electrical capacitor. This charge causes the fuel molecules to be ionised and attain a like-charge.

The molecules repel each other when exiting the injector (since like-charges repel) and thus helps to create a more widely dispersed fuel mist cloud in the combustion chamber.

This results in better fuel-air mixture when in contact with the oncoming oxygen molecules, thus increasing the combustion efficiency. This increases the total amount of heat energy (BTUs) available, thus preventing soot (unburned fuel) formation as well as consuming any previous soot.

As a result, its increases the power produced by your vehicle’s internal combustion engine, resulting in better acceleration at lower RPM and noticeable improvement in pickup. At the same time, helps to reduce harmful emissions, improve fuel efficiency while also providing smoother engine delivery.

The whole idea is to increase the combustion efficiency!

In fact the man told me different driving conditions, driving habits, fuel types affect the saving which car produces.

He passed me one to test for myself for $10, I brought it!

Honda Integra Dc5. mileage runs 300-305km every 42 litres before installing saving fuel patch

mileage runs 348km for the same 42 litres of same petrol pump after installing the saving fuel patch

for your infomation i use Shell VPower. Lol... 

Supercharged

It's true about the ever rising fuel price we car owner faced for decades. Is there a way or technology know to man who can win the rich and powerful oil digger companies who spents millions on advertising how good is to use their fuel with extra power... cleaning system....this or that charged fuel to boost your savings but want you keep coming for more??... Back to the basic where does the energy come from moving a vehicle? Throw away all modification for now, what's the main theory here... It's engine combustion! i believe all should know.

with this as a starting point i'm lucky to met a man who not only can support this point but also created a patch which is easy to install and test it on your car instantly! but unfortunately not for all cars types.

He said, these fuel saving patches he created is only suitable for  economy user who use car only as transportation not racing he strongly point out where if modification is for racing what's the point for saving fuel... i agreed!

A technology which he created here is a sticker which acts as a both a charge retention and charge emitting body and becomes a source of energy when installed on fuel filler flap positioned directly over the fuel filler cap or on the bonnet underside places it directly above the engine block for optimal effect but must be metallic material, free of dirt, uniformly flat and clear of obstruction for it to works! 

The unit begins to absorb heat from the surroundings and emits energy system comprises an energy-carrying embodiment that generates, stores and release charge, just like an electrical capacitor. This charge causes the fuel molecules to be ionised and attain a like-charge.

The molecules repel each other when exiting the injector (since like-charges repel) and thus helps to create a more widely dispersed fuel mist cloud in the combustion chamber.

This results in better fuel-air mixture when in contact with the oncoming oxygen molecules, thus increasing the combustion efficiency. This increases the total amount of heat energy (BTUs) available, thus preventing soot (unburned fuel) formation as well as consuming any previous soot.

As a result, its increases the power produced by your vehicle’s internal combustion engine, resulting in better acceleration at lower RPM and noticeable improvement in pickup. At the same time, helps to reduce harmful emissions, improve fuel efficiency while also providing smoother engine delivery.

The whole idea is to increase the combustion efficiency!

In fact the man told me different driving conditions, driving habits, fuel types affect the saving which car produces.

He passed me one to test for myself for $10, I brought it!

Honda Integra Dc5. mileage runs 300-305km every 42 litres before installing saving fuel patch

mileage runs 348km for the same 42 litres of same petrol pump after installing the saving fuel patch

for your infomation i use Shell VPower. Lol... 

Mr Fuel-Patch seller,

BTW do you know that after you cut and paste from different marketing material - it is only common courtesy to at least change the font size and type to the same. So that people read also feel more comfortable.

Best of luck in selling... and keep telling us about the fuel patches :a-happy:

Neutral Newbie

Mr Fuel-Patch seller,

BTW do you know that after you cut and paste from different marketing material - it is only common courtesy to at least change the font size and type to the same. So that people read also feel more comfortable.

Best of luck in selling... and keep telling us about the fuel patches :a-happy:

Oops ! hahaha my bad! Newbie

Edited by ApitoGC