Got soft99 claybar for ten bucks only

Sofarsogood

Walked pass ntuc fairprice just now. Went to car section, surprised to find soft99 claybar there. The price was 12.60. I remembered autobacs selling for 17 and diygurus for 14.50. Furthermore, got 20% discount. So in the end paid only 10 bucks!

Good lobang for those wanting to top up their stock.

↡ Advertisement

hi there...u can actually get from Angeleyes...she' selling it also...got it from her during one of the MU...

oops...angeleyes is actually Missylim la...haha a lady infact. Perhaps u culd pm her abt the claybar and collect it during the next MU lor..

Walked pass ntuc fairprice just now. Went to car section, surprised to find soft99 claybar there. The price was 12.60. I remembered autobacs selling for 17 and diygurus for 14.50. Furthermore, got 20% discount. So in the end paid only 10 bucks!

Good lobang for those wanting to top up their stock.

I also eyeball the soft99 green and blue claybar in carrefour P.S.But don't know how much as there's no price tag [:|]

Neutral Newbie

carrefour selling it for $17.

can take and scan if you're not sure of the prices.

recently went to suntec's carrefour and noticed they stock lot's of soft99 stuff now...

[thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Pardon for my ignorance.

I always here the terms publish and wax. Are they different or the same thing altogether?

I just got my new ride, and would like to learn lots of detailing things from this forum.

Cheers, pals.