EZ-STAB....Impressed by genuine service...Pdt not sure yet...

Nullbig

Bros & Sistas,

Me went down to AMK last nite to meet up with EZ-STAB guy on his regular installation and demo session..Saw an Altis and Euro-R there getting fixed up.

When my turn, the EZ-STAB guy, Jon was real nice and explaned to me abt his pdt and the science of it..I was giving him a doubtful look and then....he offered to install a test unit on my car and let me drive around with it for free for one week...I was really shock to see someone so confident of his product..

Right now, the unit is in my car, and he only asked for my name and HP..

As a true blue Singaporean consumer, I told him if it really works well for me, I will beep him and pay him for it...but if not...then....

Guess what...He told me if it doesn't work for me, stripped it from my car and dumped it.hur.gif...Wah lao eh...I 'm really really impressed now..shocked.gif.

Today, I will be giving it a real tryout....wondering if any fellow forumers here had any similiar experience here...gossip.gif

thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement

Its supposedly to be a VS-equivalent, Singapore-designed and made...but the looks shakehead.gif...like my printer adapter...I heard from him last nite his generation 3 version is out, looks like Pivot Raizin....clear plastic, can see circuit board....and most imptly small!!!nod.gif

I oredi install inside my car liao. Still monitoring, now only can say my air con like more powderful, auto gear change no more jerk. Mileage seems better. Seems only hor i still monitoring, donno is my mind playing trick on me or the product really works. [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

Yeah I've seen it before, is it the same one with the impossible-to-understand website? [laugh]

Anyway do report your findings [;)]

(edited)

TCKRTO, u r rite....me last nite start car after he install, the start up sound just like zap and car started liao....previously, got the 1 sec delay zapping sound first before car started... I think that's why he said to me no need to add spark plug optimiser laio....if possible, can even tune down the spark...wah lao eh...cheem...jawdrop.gif

Also, my CVT got second to third gear shift jerk, as well as 3rd to fourth gear jerk, last nite drive home, really bo liao....shocked.gif

Me also tot I mental something wrong.hur.gif...but must really observe carefully....

Edited by Nullbig

Yup...wnet there and dun noe what the hack is the web-site talking abt....just registered online and go to the meet-up place...ma chiump like drug trafficking like tat....pirate.gif

Report finding?? How??? I tot like tat report liao...crazy.gif

Neutral Newbie

hey bro.... do let me know the effect of ez-stab on your car... what car you driving??? me driving a colt... suppose to meet jon abt 2 weeks ago but due to work committement, cannot go...

my colleague had a earlier version... z-stab and he commented that the start up is smoother and faster... FC ok la... not much diff...

enjoy your ride with the device.... [thumbsup]

Jon initially when i meet him, i was shock sia he look veri cute [laugh] but pity him cause he was sweating like he just came out of the swimming pool. But the service he provide is excellent no doubt abt it. He even tell me if it doesn't work for my car, he will do a full refund.

now one week past liao, i still monitoring. [flowerface]

For those wanna know the cost, it cost 90bucks for the product. Jon will issue receipt and oso hand written 1yr warranty on the receipt itself. [thumbsup]

his stuff really works

unlike all the thousands of other copy cat ones out there

i was doing z-stab with him since 2004 days [:p]

Neutral Newbie

if u did any changes after installation, u can try taking out the positive cable of the ez-stab, wait till the blinking light goes off, for 5mins or so, to let it reset, then connect back.

i took it out overnight to let it reset, connect back in the morning, and the smooth gear shift, etc was obvious again.

u mean if we made any modifications to the car after the EZ-Stab installation, we just reconnect the +ve cable to reset it?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

something like that, i read in the reviews page, someone added pivot and grounding after ez-stab, and the car felt draggy,

so he disconnect the positive cable of the ez-stab, wait for blinking lights go out, wait for 5mins, before reconnecting it. it worked for him. worked for me, only difference is that i left it disconnect longer wink.gif

http://www.ez-stab.com/reviews.php?page=3

Name : aimnfire a.k.a. Gent-X

Car : Kia Cerato

Review : Latest feedback: As you know I've install ez-stab back in Nov 05 and later sparkplug bridge in Jan 06. Now I did grounding for my ride only last Sat 11.03.06. After installing the grounding, my ride was becoming worse. It just like stock ride. I was so moody on Sat that when i drive around, I just press the accelerator. The car feel so draggy. I thought of dismantle my grounding until an idea pop up in my mind. What I did was, took out the positive wire of ezstab and let the light when off. Wait for 5 minutes and reinstall back the positive wire. When home and sleep. Next morning didn't go out so on Monday when I drive out it was like ' I feel something in my car' and true enough when i step on the accelerator hard, it really push the car! Before my grounding, when I drive at 110km/h my car start to vibrate a little but with all the combo and resetting the ezstab, 130km/h still did not give the vibration! My conclusion to the user out there is that everytime you upgrade something for your car, its better to reset the ezstab as my guess is that the car ecu will readjust its reading once the ezstab is reset. Cheers

Edited by Cyberet

Ok...the long awaited first day trial....on my Mit Lancer 1.6A CVT..

Went on CTE, to PIE all the way to Eunos for a mtg, tried my very best to ram up to 90-100km/h most of the journey,

Conclusion :

1. Air-con was really colder....not mental... but physically can feel it....damn strong at Level 1 air-con...pass !nod.gif

2. Gear change was definitely smoother...can't feel a single thing at all.....pass !smile.gif

3. Audio - Can't tell much diff....dun really blast or listen to classical...so can't tell......???unsure.gif

4. Ignition - Good....From the sound of it, much stronger ignition as compared to my earlier ignition...can easily tell....kiss.gif

FC?? Can't tell yet....Jon told me I'm a good test-bed for him cos my car is stock...good to feel the results....

I heard from him, what he got in mine was a EZ-STAB..Generation 2...He will show me his Generation 3 next week at AMK meet-up...Can't wait as he told me it will look more pro like PIVOT....!!!thumbsup.gif

↡ Advertisement