EZ-STAB....Impressed by genuine service...Pdt not sure yet...

Nullbig

Yup , you are right...he's quite cute actually....laugh.gif same, still sweating when I saw him, running around like crazy....the thing that touches me most, was he actually took out a battery termial nut from his new Subaru and fit it on my car as the nut on my battery terminal jus wouldn't loosen...

BTW, any bros over here in MCF interested to go down again next Wed to see his Gen 3 EZ-STAB??

Give me a PM...

cool.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

did u check with Jon if we could trade in the second gen for 3rd gen EZ-Stab?? me using the second Gen too. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

i don't think can trade in, but maybe he can give u a better price?

hehe.. then when u got spare 2nd gen, sell me cheap cheap tongue.gif

I also dun think so lah... at S$90, still give upgrades, I think tough for his little biz...

In fact he told me he did not dare to sell his Gen 3 here in Singapore first as he think that most buyers are not willing to pay around 50 to 70% higher on top of S$90 for his Gen 3..

I'm thinking otherwise, if its genuine better, as compared to PIVOT, D1 SPEC, RMK, etc and rest of capacitor-based VS, than I'm quite ok to spend a bit on it...scholar.gif

If we ca gather a few buyers together and go down, maybe he will be able to give us a discount...something is better than nothing....sly.gif

I told him his Gen 2 cannot make it lah....imagine putting a HP printer power adapter in your car beside your battery....ah pek car still ok....wat abt those RICED ones?? Soo Say lah.....shakehead.gif

Neutral Newbie

did he mention anything about the 3rd gen? only cosmetic change or functional improvement? scarly can tune A/F ratio also [laugh][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

joking lar. must see his 3rd gen is cosmetic upgrade or got improvement on power/FC mar. if have i go change sell u second gen at $50 ai mai

Neutral Newbie

laugh.gif what car u driving ah?

is there a different version for larger cc engines?

thats y thinking of getting a 2nd one for dad's car

but i think its mainly cosmetic upgrade, with slight component improvement

He din tell me much abt Gen 3 specs...but he sure told me I will be getting very very attrative offer price for Gen 3 if I want one...or my frens...I told him I will try to get some MCF buddies to go down too to all take a critical look at it...laugh.gif

Next week, can see samples...ho sey liao....rifle.gif

Neutral Newbie

i think you can look at the idle rpm also.. think its lower.. and gear change at lower rpm too... think its best felt for auto car...

and hey.. my colt cvt too.. means that our results should be almost the same.... [thumbsup]

for the idling i think only on certain cars or should i say older car(2-3yrs no offence) mine only 1 month old nia so the idling cant tell the difference. Plus Swift was build wif good sound proofing liao so the quieter engine oso cannot be felt by me. [:p]

(edited)
laugh.gif what car u driving ah?

is there a different version for larger cc engines?

thats y thinking of getting a 2nd one for dad's car

but i think its mainly cosmetic upgrade, with slight component improvement

I think there are different versions for different cars. The hardware is basically the same but with different settings. That's what he said to me.

Even Toyota Corolla 1.5L and 1.6L also use different one. My car above 2L also use a different one...

Edited by Chickenbackside

Neutral Newbie
Bros & Sistas,

Me went down to AMK last nite to meet up with EZ-STAB guy on his regular installation and demo session..Saw an Altis and Euro-R there getting fixed up.

When my turn, the EZ-STAB guy, Jon was real nice and explaned to me abt his pdt and the science of it..I was giving him a doubtful look and then....he offered to install a test unit on my car and let me drive around with it for free for one week...I was really shock to see someone so confident of his product..

Right now, the unit is in my car, and he only asked for my name and HP..

As a true blue Singaporean consumer, I told him if it really works well for me, I will beep him and pay him for it...but if not...then....

Guess what...He told me if it doesn't work for me, stripped it from my car and dumped it.hur.gif...Wah lao eh...I 'm really really impressed now..shocked.gif.

Today, I will be giving it a real tryout....wondering if any fellow forumers here had any similiar experience here...gossip.gif

thumbsup.gif

What car are you driving ? I was there too till around 7:15pm.

↡ Advertisement