Unfair Rating ? Optra

Cbx750p

(edited)

Read the posting about the smoking Optra and wonder if it is all true. The owner seems rather high handed to give the car poor rating because of one lemon incident. Even the dealer was not spared...they did their job to fix the car but got a 1 rating. Guess he wants a new vehicle altogether and because he did not get it....gave the poor rating.

Just his luck to get a lemon like that ! I have driven my Optra for more than 2 years but so far no major incidents that would justify a major complaint to the dealer. All the minor issues were taken care of without any questions asked. Cannot say that Stars gets a 10 rating but I would give them a 8 !

http://www.mycarforum.com/reviews/reviews.pl?id=956

CBX

Edited by Cbx750p
↡ Advertisement

aiya... chervolet is just one of those cars managed by the CMI GM.... simply can't be bothered with this brand.. [laugh]

now u know why so many people prefer trusted brands... [laugh]

i think even in america their own brands are not popular. cars like oldsmobile and saturn are losing to the japs. marketing problem?

thought ford is losing market share too? but volvo and landrover are a few brands under them that are earning money. jaguar is causing Ford to lose $$$.

Read the posting about the smoking Optra and wonder if it is all true. The owner seems rather high handed to give the car poor rating because of one lemon incident. Even the dealer was not spared...they did their job to fix the car but got a 1 rating. Guess he wants a new vehicle altogether and because he did not get it....gave the poor rating.

Just his luck to get a lemon like that ! I have driven my Optra for more than 2 years but so far no major incidents that would justify a major complaint to the dealer. All the minor issues were taken care of without any questions asked. Cannot say that Stars gets a 10 rating but I would give them a 8 !

CBX

Why dun you BUY the car and find out for yourself? Or would u like to buy from me? Willing to sell, bought only in Jan 06!

CBX

The owner challenging you le... he has the car ready for your take over... dare to take up or not [thumbsdown]

seriously, i still prefer going for reputed brands.. my previous ride was nissan, now is another japanese make... good [thumbsup]

It's good that car owners post reviewfuls to help unsuspecting buyers in check.. else will be [sweatdrop]

seriously, i never really heard of chervolet until recently in singapore.. maybe i mountain tortise... [sly]

moderator, doubt anyone dares to buy le... but i admire [thumbsup] the owner to come up to speak [furious][rifle] about his new ride... no doubt its painful [sweatdrop] but he was honest in telling us the truth.. [thumbsup]

can't you report this in the forum? or current laws say that, nevermind warranty right? the agent will choose to replace, repair or one to one exchange on their own discretion ? seriously... thanks for pointing this out to us....

sorry to say this... chervolet sucks after what i heard about ur case [shakehead]

think you will also agree with me that chervolet sucks... [shakehead]

parts are cheap....actually other than the smaller problems...my aveo is ok thumbsup.gif agree the agent mechanics should improve but can go outside do lah

CBX

another reason why not to get chervolet.... look at this post... [shakehead]

http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/AVEO_NOISY...369763/#1369763

where is the built quality? [thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

maybe urs is really a rare gem... so cherish it... i been reading alot of posts where owners complain their own chervolet cars... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Is good to from owners to say their cars suck.

Anyway the STUPID optra 5, is bought without my consent!!!! luckily, is not my daily drive.. i just use it when i need practicality.

The car really sucks to the core... sorry i am a sports car person.. not a normal driving person.

When turning at 120km/h the stupid front suspension which is holding the weight of the car... DIPS!!! is not even stiff enough!!!! ALmost killed me!

WHen i need to over take cars... engine seems to rev very slowly... always in the wrong gear by itself!!!

another thing.... the stupid engine drinks more than a 2l turbo charged car i'd driven!!!!

Is slow and is thirsty....

Only 3 good things about it... Strong and heavy body... able to handle malaysian roads.. and Comfort.

It may drink alot by the way i usually drive... so i cannot comment on that.

Looking to get a Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6L or an ITR as a family car.

↡ Advertisement