Initial D!!!

Carmaniac

When part from body changed by getting JP imported used part, normally can see some JP wording specially boot, doors etc. the model is real rare

(edited)

I've seen this car near holland v. believe he stays in the HDB flats near there (or someone he visits often does). I havent seen any other AE86 with dished TE37's in sg. If its the same car, it was in near mint condition when i last saw it.

Edited by Elfenstar

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Rare cars like honda NSX are very rare in sg and so they are sold (second-hand) at high price

Edited by Carmaniac

Neutral Newbie

its rwd... and the 4A-GE engine.. can qie evo and s2000, fd3s, fc3s, mx5, ek9, eg6 and R32 leh [dizzy]

u sure its overpriced?? [sly]

Guys, it's standard 16v 4AGE engine - not the race engine featured in Initial D after the engine swap (rev limit 11000 rpm at 240 bhp [sweatdrop] ). Specified power for standard engine is bet 120 to 160 bhp (although usually lower in actual case), depending on year of production.

The standard engine will not "qie" evo, S2000 etc etc...

Neutral Newbie

yeah u are right.. i really loved inital d.. it really is good to look at... but i know that for a 5th gen corolla to beat the evo u need a miracle.. [laugh]

(edited)

evo... no chance, higher power to weight plus stability of awd.

fd3s... no chance. much higher power to weight, even better FR weight distribution plus handling

fc3s... no chance, higher power to weight, even equal FR weight distribution plus handling

mx-5... possible but unlikely if it was the mk 1 (stock for stock the original mx5 will eat it for lunch in corners with 2 equivalent drivers) as the mk one has PERFECT FR weight

distribution... honestly, if that car came with a TC for higher power, it would be the perfect sports car.

ek9... possible but unlikely unless the ae86 has fi

eg6... probably

r32... I;m assuming its GTR as per the cartoon. Are you dreaming??? much higher power to weight ratio, primarily a rwd but with awd in tight situations???

Edited by Elfenstar
↡ Advertisement