Any Kia Rio 06 owners here?

Garlic

I had tried the City.. I would say the 2006 RIO has better Sound Insulation. As for FC, if Manual is quite ok.

I do not have the Gear Stick problem as you .. Mine is smooth as silk.

I guess i have to try the gear personally.

↡ Advertisement

i'm not sure abt the FC for manual city. my idsi auto is giving me 16km/l on avg.

anyway at 15 its not far off but i heard some can't get this figure [sweatdrop]

Yes .. Not many got this .. If you can resist from being the 1st to charge across the traffic light then you won't be too far off ..

NOT forgetting that I am over 120kg and I use RON 92 petrol only.

Looks like a good buy.

but there's always a risk buying a used car as u do not know how the owner treated his car, got accident or not. a safer bet would to be to buy direct from seller.

Bro Rickster has a similar car and i believed he is looking for a buyer. why not PM him?

looks good buy..should be able to bargain down 1-2K more...

the car is full stock, check for warranty and mileage.

join SG kia club for more information there. There is a very lively Rio community in Singapore. just a piece of warning, be prepared to mod your ride after joining the forum, lotsa poison inside....

Monthly meet up this friday night...u can drop by if u free. PM me for more details....

Good price .. BUT if try hard enough I am sure you lower it by 1 to 2K more .. 347 monthly is cheap Mine brand new SGG monthly is $413. I ever tired asking the dealer to quote for my May 2006 1.4M RIO same colour sedan and they told me $20K only $3K above paper value .. I tell them go fly kite as they sell it in the used market with 8 to 10K profit margin.

Do remember to indicate in the Sale agreement form that you are allow to get a FULL refund of the deposit if you send their car for VICOM FULL Detail check and found out that is a lemon or accident car. This is what I did for my 2 used car before this and had no problem with them for 3 years of usage.

Nowadays if you are selling your car (bought new) for less than 3 years of usage. Sure lose until pants drop. Underwear also nothing left! [sweatdrop]

i also planned to keep on driving until next year when it turn 5 then see the market again. presently best offer i got was 4.5K for body. dealer told me he could offer more if mine was a Toyota. maybe i shld have bought a vios then [laugh]

↡ Advertisement