Any Kia Rio 06 owners here?

Garlic

When I sold my 2001 Accent at 5.5 years old and I managed to get $1.5K for the body. To me if you buy your car cheap be prepare to sell cheap. Hence I intend to keep this car for as long as 5 to 7 years old if there is no real need to change it. End of the day regardless for our made, the more often you change car the more you lose and is as simple as that.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

looks good buy..should be able to bargain down 1-2K more...

the car is full stock, check for warranty and mileage.

join SG kia club for more information there. There is a very lively Rio community in Singapore. just a piece of warning, be prepared to mod your ride after joining the forum, lotsa poison inside....

Monthly meet up this friday night...u can drop by if u free. PM me for more details....

Wat kind of poison? [sly]

modifications: be it interior or exterior, performance or FC mods..

A lot of helpful people inside there organising very good group buys...

always so tempting

Edited by Iygnaug

There is also one shop at Paya Ubi there that specialize in customize bodykits. "Super Moden" I think is the name, u can go over there to check it out too.

Go to the esso station at Lavender there. The workshop there is quite affordable and they are quite good with their work.

u mean the ultra small station?

Yes, that one that is near Lavender food court. Looks like some backward gas station but the ws is quite good and price is reasonable. Even saw quite a few BMW there letting them rebuild engine before.

What's SOH by the way thanks.Anyone want take a look at the 2010 kia rio Hb?i will be posting up soon...

Pls give comments..Thanks

↡ Advertisement