Scene from Hollywood

Eatnsleep

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Witnessed a little drama along TPE towards Changi at 1:30pm.

This car A was behind me at lane 1, following with a comfortable (1-2 cars) gap and travelling at the same speed as me.

Then this car B entered TPE from Lor Halus, the next thing I know, car B is in between A and my car.

By the time I reached API flyover, I have opened up the gap between B and I.

[Action begins]

A filtered to lane 2, cut to the front of B immediately.

B filtered to lane 2 after being cut, A immediately filtered to lane 2.

B attempted to return to lane 1 but failed as A made a similar move.

B moved to lane 3 as there was a slower car at lane 2 and returns to lane 2. B started to follow a car in lane 2 after that.

A continued the journey at lane 1.

I exited at Tampines ave 12.

[Action ends]

Exciting eh? I had to be extra careful myself while watching the whole thing via the rear mirror.

Regardless, it was a stupid act for both A and B. Worse is A has a female passenger in front.

Edited by Eatnsleep
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

You are saying I should move out to let B & A pass me right?

There were cars in lane 2 and in front of me also. The roads became clear only after the Tampines Ave 10 exit.

Anyway, after B cut in behind me, B was slower than me. So I doubt I will filter out and let them pass.

Such scenes are from Mediacorp lah...

Hollywood version should be:

This car A was behind me at lane 1, following with a comfortable (1-2 cars) gap and travelling at the same speed as me.

Then this car B entered TPE from Lor Halus, the next thing I know, car B is in between A and my car tailgating me at half-body length.

By the time I reached API flyover, I still can't shake car B off.

[Action begins]

A filtered to lane 2, cut to the front of me immediately.

I cor tio, slow down a little, and B fast reaction filtered to lane 2, and zoom past me, trying to cut in front of A.

B attempted to return to lane 1 but failed as A sped up to match the speed of B.

B moved to lane 3 as there was a slower car at lane 2 and returns to lane 2. A continued to match the speed of B to prevent it from going back to Lane 1.

B started to follow a car in lane 2 after that.

A continued the journey at lane 1 and sped away.

I exited at Tampines ave 12.

[Action ends]

[drivingcar][smash] hehehe...

hehe.... let's think of a high drama sequence.... with animation perhaps. Get some of our MCFers to act it out and film it down leh.... idea? [idea]

You forgot to include the television news camera crew on the helicopter filming the whole thing overhead and then the reporter shouts "Oh God! I don't know what to say!" laugh.gif

(edited)
Car A driver is trying to impress his feamale passenger.

PERIOD.

Bro. If period, no point in impressing female passenger. Must wait till it's over. laugh.gif

Edited by Mazdaowner
↡ Advertisement