FMJ Merc S280

Ic3ncok3

(edited)

Not so jialat la... [laugh]

SL350 is 0~100 is 7.2sec and S350 is 7.3sec... almost faster than any normal cars on the road... [laugh]

Edited by Ncss

The 7.2s is for the old 3valve v6 engine

In the future, it should come with the newer 272bhp 3.5L, and you can still throw in a kleeman supercharger dropping the century sprint to a low 6s

Neutral Newbie

McLaren fan, so Mercs are my choice cars. M3 also can.....but for beemers i prefer the Z4 M Roadster. [sly]

when im retired and old, ill settle for a berlingo. now young and virile mah. need to have flash and panache. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

still doesnt kick it, low 6s ornot. when it comes to mercs and the SL in particular, the problem is not abt the numbers and speed. it would be different if the SL350 was launched before the SL500 then i wouldnt mind the SL350.

bcos it was introduced aft the SL500, the stigma is that the SL350 is made to plug the gap between the SL500 and the other cars. so if i had the money to buy a SL350, i wouldnt buy it cos i would be settling for something that was made and designed as second fiddle.

to me the SL350 is kinda like the side-kick to a super-hero.

(edited)

why not the cls 55-amg? shiok sub 5s acceleration. [thumbsup] the looks and road presence also [thumbsup]

my friend's dad owns one...i'm so envious...haha

Edited by Glyuen

Neutral Newbie

toto strike liao anything also can. only thing buy SLR cannot drive. heart pain for petrol. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

hey....... when we doing polishing together.... my car looks like shiit man... feel like bringing to Gen2 to polish liao... totally no time to do own my own... car scratch until like shiit...

Jon

Neutral Newbie

think if i ever have the SLR, i wouldnt wanna drive it ard. cos later dirty liao have to wash. wash means potential swirling and scratching.

think better to buy, polish, wax, make a nice cup of tea, sit and admire.

Neutral Newbie

anytime also can. next wk? u lemme have a go at it first lah. your place got power outlet? go over your place and do.