Klasse SG 3 Layers and 1 Layer Comparison

Swishbrade

Neutral Newbie

OK. I've got 2 similar reflections taken side by side. The cloudier picture is with 3 layers of SG and taken under overcast skies. The brighter one is the one with 1 layer SG and taken in bright sunlight [sunny] .

Although the light conditions were different, I guess we can still scrutinise the degree of orange peel and reflection sharpness in the 2 pictures.

3 Layer SG

Compare.jpg

1 Layer SG

Honestly, not much difference if you ask me [dead]. But the added protection is a plus for the additional elbow grease and back breaking work lah .

Next week I will try to add on a layer of Carnauba #26 and compare the difference again.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Thanks bro. It's my wifey's 3M sign but it's my first car too lah so you are right...I've got the NCS (New Car Syndrome) [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Message from Gad:

I have edited this posting..

Strictly no hijacking of thread is allowed.

No posting of group buy without prior approval from the moderators.

http://www.mycarforum.com/show.cgi?do=show...sclaimer;left=1

Group Buy/Purchase

Any member who wishes to organise group buy/purchase, please discuss with any of our moderators or send an email to Admin([email protected]) or Gavin([email protected]) to seek permission first before posting it in the forum. Group buy/purchase that does not have the necessary permission from MCF will be deleted without warning. Any group buy/purchase must not clash with MCF's interest or the interest of our sponsors/advertisers and it is up to MCF's discretion to remove any such threads without warning. Any business disguised as a group buy/purchase and subsequently discovered will be exposed immediately in the forum and their forum membership terminated.

All organizers of group buy/purchases are solely responsible to see through the whole exercise, including the final delivery of the product to the group. MCF does not endorse the product in the group buy/purchase. MCF is also not able to give any protection to our members who participate in the group buy/purchase and MCF is not liable for any damages as a result of the group buy/purchase.

Edited by Gadgeter

(edited)

hmmm,is your ride a lancer? mica black?

nice shine..sunny.gif

but i realise one thing,for lancer and mazda black,i find that with any wax you applied it will still shine..

any expert can clarifywink.gif

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

no worries lah. it's ok. I think just like the rest of us, he is very keen to share good "kangtaos" with the rest of us [laugh]

Edited by Swishbrade

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for your comments guys . Im just a newbie trying out a proper proper application of Klasse for its advertised effects....and apparently, it worked [thumbsup] ! Klasse is good.

Now I'm a bit more adventurous [sly] , and am looking to try highly acclaimed FK and JW products.

My ride is a Toyota Wish. I am unsure [dizzy] but I think Mica black is correct. The colour code is 209 (which I found out after researching to buy touch up paint).

Bro, steady [thumbsup] but rules & regulations of the forum must follow i.e organising group buys must first get the approval of the 'Towkay' in charge of the particular forum [;)] I also know that this bro is kind enough to share his 'Kan Tao' with us [thumbsup]