Mitsubishi Colt version R

Laojiao

Now ... this is something 'newer' ... launched not too long ago in Japan ... will make its debut in SG's shores very soon.

In fact, PIs have been taking bookings for this ride ... nod.gif

pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt2.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt1.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt4.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt5.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt6.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt7.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt10.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt12.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt13.jpg
pictcarmitsubishimitsubishi_colt15.jpg
pict%5Ccar%5Cmitsubishi%5Cmitsubishi_col

thumbsup.gifinlove.gif

And ... a peak on the Mitsubishi 'i' (Sport-S edition)
pict%5Ccar%5Cmitsubishi%5Ci_roarsports1.
pict%5Ccar%5Cmitsubishi%5Ci_roarsports2.
pict%5Ccar%5Cmitsubishi%5Ci_roarsports3.

post-2-1150175472_thumb.jpg

post-2-1150175473.jpg

post-2-1150175474.jpg

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

This colt version-R is turbo-charged, churning out as much horses as the Colt Plus Turbo...

Or do u mean the Mitsubishi-i? Oops hee

Edited by W2K_83

thanks for posting....

i give it a 4.5 outta 10.

front bonnet, nice job except when pops up bonnet, no intercooler..... shakehead.gif, what's the mesh for? laugh.gif

inside ride... same design thumbsdown.gif can't they learn something fr their european counterparts?

rear strap to bucket cars thumbsdown.gif not neat at all. so what happens if there is rear passenger? the front chap cannot buckle?

rear lip... thumbsup.gif ya more decent looking now with gapping up the unsightly exhaust. the rear door also bouch out which is more decent considered the sill plate of the rear lip is a collection for dirt. good to get rid of tat.

front headlamp thumbsup.gif to spot a xenon lamp

rear spoiler thumbsdown.gif doesn't add to any way in the design.

rear light thumbsdown.gif designer is definitely sleeping on the job.

if the stickers r removed, it is hardly distinctive to b impressive fr the current colt design. does not hv the omph factor.

Neutral Newbie

Well the mesh works like in any other evo, for better cooling. Not for the intercooler like in Subarus where the intercooler is placed in the engine bay. Evos have the same "mesh" as well. The intercooler for mitsubishis are always front mounted.

As for your third point. THe bucket seats and harness is for the "race" version (displayed in car shows). The actual vehicle for sale probably wouldn't have it buckled that way.

no leh... the car CG so high, how to b a race version? also race version wun hv rear seats lah. i watch ings, HKS, and other tuning house also no rear seats, use no side panel, all kosong one.

if they want top $$, should get the european involvement, get rid of cheap plastic looks for dashboard and CF them.

eh.. this one i anyhow poom also correct.

btw, cooler engine is a good thing? i tot genie say bad.

Neutral Newbie

"race" version (displayed in car shows).... meaning, when u go to those car shows, some of the sedan cars are turned into "race versions" to sell their product. The back seats show that it's a road car.. but kinda like "we can turn it into this"... CG high but it can race in its class. Like truck racing. That's the highest CG ever.. but they have truck GPs. But i agree that the interior doesn't have much of a WOW factor.

(edited)

Oops ... forgot the all important ... SPECS ... and yes ...its TURBO-CHARGED! [sly]

Engine: 1.5L MIVEC DOHC INTERCOOLER TURBO

Power: 154PS (113kW)/6000rpm

Torque: 210NM @ 3500rpm (5M/T), 180NM (CVT) @ 2500rpm

Fuel Consumption: 15.4km/l (5M/T), 15.6km/l (CVT) - Japanese 10-15 mode urban driving pattern fuel economy test

Transmission: 5M/T (Getrag transmission & ZF-Sachs clutch), 6-speed CVT (INVECS-III

OTHERS: Equip with ABS, EBD, ASC (Stability & Traction control), Body stiffness increased by 30%, overall lowered height of up to 15mm(ie. CG LOWERED!!! [thumbsup] )

03_1149289294.jpg

Edited by Laojiao

Dunno bro ... in any case, they all competing with each other on almost every class ... so won't be a surprise! [;)]

i give it a 4.5 outta 10.

front bonnet, nice job except when pops up bonnet, no intercooler..... , what's the mesh for?

If this turbo-ed ride no intercooler ... it'll be a design disaster! haha ... most Mitsubishi models have their intercoolers mounted in front ... with exception for rides like Airtrek Turbo. What's the mesh for?? For air to pass thru' easily loh ... cooling 'sensation' mah ... [laugh]

inside ride... same design can't they learn something fr their european counterparts?

hmm, let's see .... a lot of other jap cars also have their interior quite bland wat ... take Daihatsu for example ... under TOYOTA for awhile already ... haven't they learn anything from their parent company?!!? You can't say that right?!? haha ... you farnee lah bro!

rear strap to bucket cars not neat at all. so what happens if there is rear passenger? the front chap cannot buckle?

This is a demo and show car bro .. read the other brudder's post ... this is a SHOW CAR ... the real actual car won't have roll cage, no 6-point buckle harness ... but will have the RECARO seats though. Hmm ... maybe you shd check out Motorshows around to see if they reproduce them 100% for the masses (maybe in smaller quantities but definitely not for the mass production) [laugh]

rear lip... ya more decent looking now with gapping up the unsightly exhaust. the rear door also bouch out which is more decent considered the sill plate of the rear lip is a collection for dirt. good to get rid of tat.

well, maybe you should try to apply for Mitsubishi Innovative Design Division ... probably you'd do a better job? [;)][sly]

front headlamp to spot a xenon lamp

its HID projector lamp

rear spoiler doesn't add to any way in the design.

who said anything abt the design of the car is just to look good? See attached pic below ...

s12-2-3.jpg

i find it really nice ... one man's meat, one man's poison! [sly] More importantly, the spoiler does its job!

rear light designer is definitely sleeping on the job.

HAHAHA [laugh] you are one really funny fella ... i think many of us think you shd apply for the position! Sure get one! [;)]

if the stickers r removed, it is hardly distinctive to b impressive fr the current colt design. does not hv the omph factor.

Gee ... last I recall, most cars also without the decals and stickers also look really normal ... with decals/stickers will add the 0.001 bhp is it?!? [laugh] Loved to read your feedbacks .... KEEP IT UP bro!!! Maybe you can sound out to Mitsubishi ... "MITSUBISHI ... WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"[LAUGH] No pun intended hor ... don't take it to heart ya ... all joke nia! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement