Skoda Lounge Exclusivity Reminder

Lightspeed

(edited)

Okay, this ain't some really special secret place, but it's our own place where we can bitch about anything and everything and keep to ourselves.

Only folks we have met several times and feel we can trust are invited to this place.

To keep this place our own, please keep it's existance to yourself.

This has to be strongly enforced as I don't want every Skoda owner to waltz in to the forum demanding access to this area and getting all our sensitve posts, contacts... basically, information.... and leaking them out to who knows what and where.

Wouldn't it be nice to know you can come in here and do anything you want un-moderated? (but still moderated by C708 and me tongue.gif)

I've sent out sms to all who have access to this place, please do not be offended by the sms as I'm not pin pointing anyone for anything at all.

Just a gentle reminder that's all wink.gif

Current folks who have access to the lounge

01) Ajedi72

02) Beanoyip

03) Bigboot

04) C708

05) Cola80

06) Conned

07) DoctorDrake

08) Dudemobile

09) Evilyn143

10) Fabiete

11) Fortress

12) Hondaskoda_

13) Karen

14) Koolaba

15) Kyleng

16) Latzu

17) Lightspeed

18) Lordgt

19) Meow

20) Moeykf

21) Octaviafan

22) Octy_xes

23) Ops17

24) Perry

25) Peterchek

26) Peterlee

27) PointyEwe

28) Redcar

29) Relak

30) Skoda_Man

31) Skodarr

32) Skodee

33) Skoder

34) Slowdive

35) Sonnytay

36) Spotty

37) Steady

38) Superb

39) Tashi

40) Tifosi

41) Tracxterem

42) Vass

43) Veron

44) Virus

45) Volk74

Edited by Lightspeed
↡ Advertisement

03) Bigboot

07) DoctorDrake

10) Fabiete

13) Karen

15) Kyleng

16) Latzu

19) Meow

23) Ops17

24) Perry

26) Peterlee

27) PointyEwe

28) Redcar

33) Skoder

35) Sonnytay

36) Spotty

43) Veron

I have never came across any postings by these members. Anyone care to udpate if they are still around? Or rather who are they? [confused]

dear bro Relak

I guess we all get to a stage in our lives, where we may begin to realize certain things, including the impermanence of things in life, including relationships. We should just treasure the good times and friendships la, as long as we still have them. Look at how the world changes? Who knows what happens around us right? Not being pessimistic, just eyes opened a little wider I guess (must be the contact lens forcing my eyes more open). :-)

Guess i have experienced the deepest of friendships fade away, and what seem like acquaintances, stand up for me in the worst of times. Who knows?

bless

tashi

Neutral Newbie

Wow!! jawdrop.gif I am so flattered. Being missing in action for so long, I still have access to this exclusive place. Thanks. BTW I still hv my Skoda and I have done nothing to it yet. Nope nothing, not even repairs. Really impressed with VW/Audi built cars.

Ahh.... welcome back ... caught you at Servo trying to fix your rear number plate lights couple of months back and several times on the road as well as once at Tiong Bahru Plaza car park... can't miss your ride [:p][cool][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

I am still around, but not regularly. Since my octy, I have change to an Honda and now a Suby.

Got to change my nick liao lah... no longer Skoda_Man.. :)

Neutral Newbie

Got a forsty.... the older version, 2L with a small tiny turbo.

Have not been doing any upgrades and such for a long while already, been kind of out of touch with the car scene. And sadly, feeling damn old these days.

I sincerely hope to be able to join you guys for a meet up soon, i bet i will not be able to recongise most faces, since i see a lot of new members and totally unfamiliar nicks.

cheers man!!!

ps. Can keep a decal or two for me? Must support my 'baby' although now having you and pete as a great and a much better 'parents' then i am.

No way... I've had my eye on what you've got as well... [inlove]

Mind sharing how much you got it for? Been doing homework for past few months ... trying to workout the $ and next ride [:p]

wei wei wei bro, dun like dat lah, leaving so soon and embracing another marque already. haha :-)

↡ Advertisement