Scion tc

EventH

this ride comes with a 2.4L NA engine, and the road tax is a killer [smallcry][smallcry][smallcry] .......could be the main reason pple shun cars in this range of engine capacities. [shakehead] Unless lta review the road-tax system........ [rolleyes]

dun think lta will review the road-tax system in near future... [sweatdrop] so only the rich would get it..

anyway nice seeing you today [wave] didnt kw i kw u all along... [flowerface] we from same sister company

Neutral Newbie

It's a hot seller in the US, nice ride with plenty of customizing accessories. See it running around in my city more than the new Miata MX-5

tc6.jpg

If people can afford a 2.4L coupe I don't think they mind the extra $700+ per year compared to a 2L?

Well, they have 2.4L Camry, 2.5L Mark X, 2.4L RAV among others. Don't see why cannot bring in a 2.4L coupe ... unless Scion TC is a exclusive USDM.

Good replacement for the Celica. But the 2.4L is from a Camry ... if it comes with the 2.5L from Mark X RWD [nod][nod][nod][thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I'm a newbi in this forum n need help. [:)]

need to post 15 post before i can start a new thread. [sweatdrop]

sorry will have to bunk in this scion post for enquires...

Hi all,I'm currently thinking of getting this PI car name toyota bB. Its comes in 1.3 normal n sports version. The normal version cause like 62K while the sports ...abt 66K..(know its abit ex for a 1.3...bt i really LOVE this car...[hur] )

Need to know does anyone here have any knowledge pertaining to this car??

Any PI to intro beside shops from AML??

How's the petrol consumtion like??

what other model do u guys recommend me within my budgets of 60Kplus??

Welcome all kinds of feedbacks

[angel]

Neutral Newbie

Did thought abt the swift sport too....but the boot space abit small....what do think abt airwave? Is that a better choice than bB??

Swee!!! [thumbsup] Much better than the Toyotas we have here!!! In fact doesn't look like one. When will we see such beauties??? [inlove]

The scion tC is exclusively USDM. Its based on the toyota avensis which is exclusive to the euro domestic market with the exception of the wagon which is exported to NZ to replace the camry wagon.

It uses the camry's 2.4 l4 engine.

It'll beat camry hands down if the PIs decide to bring'em in!!! Like what the Wishes do to the Picnics... [laugh]

Erm isnt this car and the camry in 2 different leagues of their own? Incomparable i say. [;)] Eh got toyota BB fan. Where is our resident BB man?

↡ Advertisement