New Ride - Honda Fit

Picantorian

Neutral Newbie

wave.gif everybody,

We have collected our new ride and hand over picanto to the dealer, CarTimes Automobile.

The ride was fantastic, but I still needed some time to get accustom to it.

Anyway, if anyone of you here wanna get a PI car, do PM me. I can recommend this SE to you, as he is efficient and get the car delivered in the shortest time possible.

In the meantime, shall enjoy the FIT to the fullest. tongue.gif

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

nah.. the picanto is a good first car... it served us well.. nod.gifflowerface.gif

hubby was intending to change to another car, and we saw the Honda Fit.. months later, is a dream come true.

icic..

sure is good feeling when u get a new car..

the fit is a very solid car rite? and good fc.. but cant beat the picanto in terms of fc..

Neutral Newbie

FIT is way much better than picanto.. just pumped full tank today.. let us see what will the FC be like. wink.gif but defintely, if you compare both auto, FIT will win hands down.

Neutral Newbie

yeah.. picanto auto, is around 11-12 km/l.. but for the FIT auto, is heard that it can go up to 15-16 km/l.. but then for us, a bit early to tell cause is only the first tank.. smile.gif

wave.gif everybody,

We have collected our new ride and hand over picanto to the dealer, CarTimes Automobile.

The ride was fantastic, but I still needed some time to get accustom to it.

Anyway, if anyone of you here wanna get a PI car, do PM me. I can recommend this SE to you, as he is efficient and get the car delivered in the shortest time possible.

In the meantime, shall enjoy the FIT to the fullest. tongue.gif

Hey, haven been in here for a while, just the right time to catch yr post. Congrats on yr new ride. Fit... thumbsup.gif

yeah.. picanto auto, is around 11-12 km/l.. but for the FIT auto, is heard that it can go up to 15-16 km/l.. but then for us, a bit early to tell cause is only the first tank.. smile.gif

Is it appropriate for me to ask in here, how much u loogi for trading in yr picanto? Um.....

icic..

sure is good feeling when u get a new car..

the fit is a very solid car rite? and good fc.. but cant beat the picanto in terms of fc..

U will be amazed with Fit / Jazz FC....

Neutral Newbie

hey hey...congrats on yur new ride...enjoy this wonderful ride and hope to see it at the next mu....tink by den my car would haf been repaired...

↡ Advertisement