New Ride - Honda Fit

Picantorian

Neutral Newbie

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I don't even know what my tyre type is. But probably I will need to check it out. Shock absorber meaning the suspension? tyre pressure I normally put it at the recommended pressure. As for the noise, I may need to locate clearly on it. Anyway do anybody know any car accessories shop that I could go visit ad probably have more understanding about my car?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

The ride was fantastic, but I still needed some time to get accustom to it.6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Edited by Ray7brian2

Neutral Newbie

Anyway anybody know any legal manner to actually increase the BHP for honda fit? I always find climbing so slope to be very taxing for the vehicle. Seems like it gonna burst.

Anyway anybody know any legal manner to actually increase the BHP for honda fit? I always find climbing so slope to be very taxing for the vehicle. Seems like it gonna burst.

As long as RPM not near redline, won't "burst" la. [laugh]

Driving manual or auto?

Bro.. the car was spec as such...it is a small car.... . how to increase the power and yet the Legal way......unless you reduce the weight drastically.... change seat...change carbon fiber bonnet and etc....

Down gear to S mode...give u the feeling of increased pick up. And it's free.

As long as RPM not near redline, won't "burst" la. [laugh]

Driving manual or auto?

Ya lor.. climb slope scared burst but wan increase horsepower?

It's like scared eat mac fat so go eat buffet lei.. [laugh]

Bro. join the fit jazz forum. There are many discussion there on how to mod the car. But trust me, whatever mod you do is not going to do much. I had the GE6 Jazz (post 09 model), and it was a great ride. Powerful for its class, spacious and efficient. If you are driving on full passenger load, then definitely you feel the drag. But otherwise, its wonderful to own one.

Know it's shortcomings and work around it. Its lightweight with a small engine. Avoid picking up too many passengers and if you do, do not do stunts and expect it to perform like you are the only person adding weight to the car. Enjoy the ride bro.

Neutral Newbie

AHHH thanks for telling me the hard truth. At least i won't even bother upgrading. Better off with changing a car a few years down the road.

AUTO xD

If auto, then change to D2 before slope?

Otherwise it takes time for car to register 'it's going up slope needs more power, change gear now'. So you might think the car not enough power but actually it's just need to wait for gear change.

If don't want to change to D2, just have to get used to it... auto car mah. [;)]

anyone tried driving their ge6 up genting highland and cameroon highland in a space of 3 days?

the car can tahan the "stress" not? or rather can it even reach the top? haha

Neutral Newbie

I was thinking of adding some bodykit to my 1.3 fit 08 face lifted version.

The bodykit im looking at is the RS model at the link below

http://www.mugen-power.com/english/products/fit/index.html

Anybody here tried the body kit before? or has anybody who did body kit with their fit before and dun mind sharing some experience on it.

Whether does adding body kit drastically reduce the power of the car due to additional weight and which shop that is recommended to visit to enquire on ?

I was thinking of adding some bodykit to my 1.3 fit 08 face lifted version.

The bodykit im looking at is the RS model at the link below

http://www.mugen-power.com/english/products/fit/index.html

Anybody here tried the body kit before? or has anybody who did body kit with their fit before and dun mind sharing some experience on it.

Whether does adding body kit drastically reduce the power of the car due to additional weight and which shop that is recommended to visit to enquire on ?

now no one play bodykit liao lay..dun put nicer seriously..

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Are there any car owners who have purchased a new car after November 2011 out there? I am looking for people who would like to share their views on the make of their cars, what prompted them to make that choice etc etc..

Neutral Newbie

Anybody tried a 16inch wheel on Honda fit 1.3? Do let me have some feedback as i'm currently considering one due to more aesthetic pleasing. I understand that power/FC will reduce but anybody know how significantly? and can give some feedback on the profile of 16inch wheel that will fit in best ?

↡ Advertisement