New Ride - Honda Fit

Picantorian

i think they install the reverse sensor before selling....

reverse sensor only very cheap mah....

the FC things is just a gimmicks lah....

so ur ride is now for sale already...laugh.gif

i believed they took the pic once they got ur ride....

and also i belive that ur num plate on ur Fit is a new one instead of using back the old num plate...

that's why they still have it loh....

note:i mean num plate and not number....smile.gif

(edited)

My intuition tells me it's your car [;)]

That's why I dislike such car dealers who mislead potential car buyers. Give false information.

It is disappointing to note that CarTimes is ISO certified, yet they are misleading car buyers in giving false statements. I doubt the factory specs for Picanto automatic says mileage is 18km/l

Some like to put statements like "Never raced before, Virgin Condition" , "Garage Kept".

How do the dealers know how / the way the ex-owner drove the car ? [shakehead]

Edited by Vit4wd

Picantorian's 'old' car no. on her Picanto in the CarTimes ad has been retained. It is now on her new Honda Fit.

Neutral Newbie

wah~ like they if they no skill, damage anything, not my business also... the rims you see also different, not the stock 14" rims.

they also removed the rear tintings.. laugh.gif

Neutral Newbie

thought they will put on the new number plate with the new SGH number then put it up for sale?? confused.gif

feel a bit uncomfortable... since that number no longer belongs to Picanto.

Neutral Newbie

well, the part on careful owner is true!! laugh.gifnod.gif

well, it depends lor, cause manual can reach 18km/L.. in a way, they may not misleading cause it is true in some ways. They can always say the FC is correct, but do not apply to this picanto only mah..

before buying from them, is wise to do your own research and not trust every single word they say. wink.gif

(edited)

maybe they took the pics before changing the num plate loh...

btw,maybe can call and tell ur SE loh....

maybe they wanted to use ur previous 3 digits num to attract ppl to go down and see....gimmicks again...

Edited by Turbonetics

Neutral Newbie

we did. cause we traded in the stock rims to Justin le.. if you look closely, you realise that the rims also slightly different.

(edited)
so in this case. do you think is right for them to advertise the number plate, since it already belongs to us liao.

Think you shd highlight to CarTimes to delete your ex-Picanto no. plate, as it intrudes into your personal privacy.

Anyway, they have removed the 18km/l claim. They know there is no truth in this.

Edited by Vit4wd

Neutral Newbie

i feel the same too, since that number plate is retained by us and belongs to the FIT. even if they do not want to put on the new SGH plate, they should at least mask it off.

Hi,

My fren jus bought a 06 nov fit

Is it called gd1?

And may I know it's on belt or chain?

Sorry for digging out such an old thread but reading thru I jus assumed u r driving a gd1

Haha

Tks happy new yr!

↡ Advertisement