New Fiat Doblo Panorama RST

Normal_aspirated

Neutral Newbie

Still cannot escape the hearse van impression. I walked past a stationary Fiat Doblo commercial van the other day. It sounded just like a taxi. Wonder what it would be for this one.

i just saw the Fiat Panorama yest sia...tot was a mini van at first until i saw the rear passenger seats...somemore bearing SGD carplate....

I have seated in one at the Fiat showroom , very high head clearance and roomy behind.

I think it will be great for those long driving holiday up north.

However the local petrol version currently only comes with a 1.4L engine.If really seated with 6~7 adult each weighing approx 70kg , si-bay siong liao.....

Neutral Newbie
Still cannot escape the hearse van impression. I walked past a stationary Fiat Doblo commercial van the other day. It sounded just like a taxi. Wonder what it would be for this one.

When it sounds like a taxi and the exhaust smells like one also, you know straight away it's probably a diesel engine. I wonder whether there is any petrol commercial van in Singapore. A well designed diesel engine need not have to sound like a taxi.

(edited)

The current commercial Fiat van is marketed by another distributor.Therefore I think TTS cannot touch.Fiat doblo taxi with a 1.9L diesel ? CMI lah , most local taxi operators are now moving towards high cc taxi like the Merc vito aka maxi cab ,for example.

Edited by Contax

i tested drove it a forenight ago..

with TTS 's eugene, great fellow [thumbsup]

the last 2 seats are still pending approval..

so with 3 passenger, eugene and myself..

won't say it's seriously underpowered.

but want to compare with punto, puntohgt , stilo or even the commerical turbo diesel version ..

very differcult [:p]

yup, it's by motoviva ..

the 1.9L diesel cannot make it.. ( anyway it's way phrased out)

but if the taxi operators plan to use the new 1.3 and 1.9 mutlijet engine..

very impressive [;)]

If the last 2 seats take forever to approve and potential buyers hardly travel up North , better off get a 1.9 multijet diesel because at least yours got a crouch behind which is quite comfy too.

yes sir..

150bhp and 250 nm of torque.. [bounce1]

coupled with sprint booster and other goodies

[bounce1]

eurovanclub weekly meetup had shifted kallang ,,

if fiat's meetup happenes to be at kallang this friday,

let go for a [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement