Klasse and JW Prime

Maddriver

Hi all,

As agreed between Admin,moderator,myself and Gen2.All disussion will be posted at the detailing thread instead in the merchant thread.I have actually copy some posting from the merchant thread to here.Everyone is free to join in the discussion.No flaming please.Thanks you.

↡ Advertisement

seems like no one is keen to discuss with you....

Not everyone is hardcore like you who loves to DIY..

Perhaps some rather pay than hands on.

Neutral Newbie

DIY can give you better satisfaction. Furthermore, it lets you wonder when and where the fish you kana those stains. [sly]

I have used the JW's product and would say that they are great. [thumbsup] Easy application and great result. Have yet to try out Klasse but love to try it out.

Having try both Klasse & JW (acrylic) twins, I do find that JW is easier to use esp the AJ. wink.gif

Now I'm waiting to test out its durability against rain, cos nowadays hardly any rain. tongue.gif Although I prefer not to have. laugh.gif

But having said that my experience is rather limited for both as only 1st try each. But looking into long run, would still tink AJ is definitely much easier to use.flowerface.gif

have been using AG SRP and EGP for quite sometime until i was "influenced" over here. started to stuff like meguiars, soft99, OCW, menzerna, JW. Now have so much half used products in the cupboard.

mainly using DA with menzerna PG, PO106FF and JW. waiting for anymore new products from Gen2. [:p]

DIY can give you better satisfaction. Furthermore, it lets you wonder when and where the fish you kana those stains. [sly]

I have used the JW's product and would say that they are great. [thumbsup] Easy application and great result. Have yet to try out Klasse but love to try it out.

Klasse adopts a WOWO (wipe on, wipe off) approach.. where its very easu... but then if you wanr ro leave it to haze also can... it will be even better, but then the amount of grease work involved is [sweatdrop]

For me, i am on OCW now... but been guilty... abuot more than 1 month since i last OCW... so now surface not that nice... but still [sunny] hehee... my ride is about 6 months old, but then my car park is open air one.. daily subjected to rain and shine.. so can say i am a satisfied OCW user... hehe....

cheap and good! [thumbsup] When JW's products prices go down, i will give it a try... [:)]

Neutral Newbie

got my dirty hand on some JW Carnauba Prime courtesy of some kind donations. First impression...the smell and texture are exactly similar to AIO. With better lighting tomorrow will look at the colour, test the application and compare results side by side between Prime, AIO, Polylack & Carlack68.

Anyone know if the carnauba content in Prime Carnauba makes this product a LSP (Last Step Product)? If it is, then it will make this product a very good & versatile one-step-do-all tool [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys...

to my horror of horrors, i discovered that i got paint spots on my car!! think i drove thru a cloud of spray paint... white spots all over my bumper and side mirrors... mine is black car some more...very depressing...any suggestions??

many thanks..

Hi bro,

can't help u much on this...shakehead.gifi have paint spot on my previous car..i just leave itsmile.gif

↡ Advertisement